Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,198 Members 40,763 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Battery stats gone wrong @ C6603 ?

Tip us?

Duke1337
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Arrow Battery stats gone wrong @ C6603 ?

Hey guys ,what's been keeping me suspicious is that my battery stats appear totally wrong , not like it goes from 30% to 0% or something like that but the usage time is decreased ( I am always using Stamina Mode) and the funniest thing is that i think the hours have turned into days where it goes to battery life meter... see for yourself i added screenshots..
I remember downloading some kind of app from google play which was suppose to reset batterystats or something like that ,but at that time i was running custom boot.img and spikelabz xz v2 performance ROM , now i'm running original kit-kat update with stock boot.img but unlocked bootloader , so any ideas what's going on ?
as far as i'm using the phone, like music or using wi-fi it won't make it more than 4-5hours
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-28-01-01-40.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	161.6 KB
ID:	2766462   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-28-01-01-51.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	162.1 KB
ID:	2766463  

LordManhattan
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 5648
You should be able to wipe battery stats from recovery (if you're rooted), or you can download an app to do it by searching the Play Store for "battery calibration". The app/option in recovery won't actually re-calibrate your battery though, it'll only reset the battery monitor. To re-calibrate the battery, drain your battery completely until it shuts itself off and then charge it up to 100% again without turning it on.

pTeronaut
Old
Thanks Meter 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke1337 View Post
Hey guys ,what's been keeping me suspicious is that my battery stats appear totally wrong , not like it goes from 30% to 0% or something like that but the usage time is decreased ( I am always using Stamina Mode) and the funniest thing is that i think the hours have turned into days where it goes to battery life meter... see for yourself i added screenshots..
I remember downloading some kind of app from google play which was suppose to reset batterystats or something like that ,but at that time i was running custom boot.img and spikelabz xz v2 performance ROM , now i'm running original kit-kat update with stock boot.img but unlocked bootloader , so any ideas what's going on ?
as far as i'm using the phone, like music or using wi-fi it won't make it more than 4-5hours
This is forum is for the Xperia Z Ultra which has a different chipset and ROM selections.

I have requested that the thread be moved to the correct section in order for your question to be answered by those more likely to be experienced with the ROM and the device.
[This space for rent]

Duke1337
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Done

Thank you for your opinions.
I took care of the phone by switching off Stamina mode , playing some games,using wi-fi then when the phone automatically switched off , turned it back once again and then recharged it through usb connected to PC but not switching on , after first switch on i turned on Stamina mode and i could hold 1% for more than 4hours in standby ! Before it was like one percent per hour in standby mode..

Thread may be closed.