Roms and feature question

OP klemen241

6th July 2014, 01:11 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35

269 posts
My dilema is that with 4.4.2 there are roms that have xperia camera installed and all other perks, but in 4.4.4 there are more new options including double tap to wake and turn phone around to wake and stuff like that. As fas as i know i cant have sony camera on cm or paranoid, so what rom is best for you guys, what do you suggest? that i stay on 4.4.4 and have bad photos, or maybe there is a way to improve camera in 4.4.4 or move back to 4.4.2. Also in xperia roms when i change dpi the xperia luncher shrinks so badly that does not look good on 320dpi, it just stays on 4 icons in a row. Any advice would be welcome
Last edited by klemen241; 6th July 2014 at 12:58 PM.
6th July 2014, 04:08 AM   |  #2  
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 546

3,313 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by klemen241

My dilema is that with 4.4.2 there are roms that have xperia camera installed and all other perks, but in 4.4.4 there are more new options including double tap to wake and turn phone around to wake and stuff like that. As fas as i know i cant have sony camera on cm or paranoid, so what rom is best for you guys, what do you suggest? that i stay on 4.4.4 and have bad photos, or maybe there is a way to improve camera in 4.4.4 or move back to 4.4.2. Also in xperia roms when i change dpi the xperia luncher shrinks so badly that does not look good on 320dpi, it just stays on 4 icons in a row. Any advice would be welcome

Change the title mate! the moderators will think you ask About which best rom!

btw.stock/based on stock roms the best idea to feel your phone is SONY!!!

No idea about the launcher problem...

Xperia™ Z (C6602) with tapatalk
6th July 2014, 10:07 AM   |  #3  
Flag Nijmegen
Thanks Meter: 78

223 posts
More
About the launcher problem, you could use existenz rom and choose the launcher layout you prefer in aroma installation.
Additionally you could install xzkernel for using dt2w or s2w.

Regards

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Free mobile app
6th July 2014, 10:19 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Machachai
Thanks Meter: 2,786

2,679 posts
Donate to Me
More
All that tweak stuff is kernel related so it will depend on your needs. As for the title, agreed unless you want a sleepy eyed Mod coming in and shutting it down..

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app
6th July 2014, 12:59 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35

269 posts
thanks for reminding me, didnt realy know how to title it. Yea you guys are right, some usefull info in here, ill work with it. I was even considering exchanging xperia z for nexus 5, but the photos on nexus 5 are realy bad, but software support is the fastest

ps: cant seem to get this thing working, menu is still shrinked up and calling app is messed up

i came to concusion to use onr of the stock roms with nova luncher
Last edited by klemen241; 6th July 2014 at 09:03 PM.
8th July 2014, 03:58 PM   |  #6  
Flag Maribor
Thanks Meter: 201

1,262 posts
Donate to Me
More
Well,for me the stock rom is the best.Rooted and with Xposed installer for mods. Try Google camera on Play store for pictures...
The Following User Says Thank You to zviki For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread