Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,457 Members 51,446 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Cant boot to recovery

Tip us?

lujo_zgb
Old
(Last edited by lujo_zgb; 22nd May 2014 at 03:30 PM.) Reason: Added information.
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Cant boot to recovery

I have the CM 11 build from 10th May with the 3.4.0-g14fe8eb kernel.

I tried to update to the 21st May update, but the phone does not boot to recovery. I tried restarting via the quick boot app and while the phone is turned off, but when it turnes on, I dont get the sony logo, nor do I get the LED indication to press volume up.

Is the recovery missing?
I never had this problem and I have been tinkering with android for the past 4 years.

P.S.
I am running a windows 8.1 PC, so if some actions from the PC are needed, take this in consideration please. I know some programs have issues with win 8.1
Sony Xperia Z + Asus T100TA + Asus TF101

androidtweaker1
Old
Thanks Meter 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by lujo_zgb View Post
I have the CM 11 build from 10th May with the 3.4.0-g14fe8eb kernel.

I tried to update to the 21st May update, but the phone does not boot to recovery. I tried restarting via the quick boot app and while the phone is turned off, but when it turnes on, I dont get the sony logo, nor do I get the LED indication to press volume up.

Is the recovery missing?
I never had this problem and I have been tinkering with android for the past 4 years.

P.S.
I am running a windows 8.1 PC, so if some actions from the PC are needed, take this in consideration please. I know some programs have issues with win 8.1
Flash the recovery again via fastboot method.
Recovery is not missing might have been corrupted.

Hit thanks if helped