Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,368 Members 43,922 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Can't boot after using SEUS

Tip us?

Fokezy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Default [Q] Can't boot after using SEUS

So I was trying to extract a ftf file like in this guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...e-ftf-t2188129

I didn't know the software was already downloaded,but I still yanked the cable out in the first 2 seconds. Now when I try to boot my phone it shows me an error message that basically says I have to finish the update which will wipe my data. Is there a way I can boot my phone normally or do I have to wipe everything?
If you want me to design something for your custom rom in my free time,just PM me...

Ben Ling
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 6,824

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fokezy View Post
So I was trying to extract a ftf file like in this guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...e-ftf-t2188129

I didn't know the software was already downloaded,but I still yanked the cable out in the first 2 seconds. Now when I try to boot my phone it shows me an error message that basically says I have to finish the update which will wipe my data. Is there a way I can boot my phone normally or do I have to wipe everything?
so what did you flashed ?

Like My Work ? Donate To Me So That I Can Contribute To More Devices
Always Hit Thanks If You Like My Work

Fokezy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Ling View Post
so what did you flashed ?
Since I already had the files required for ftf,I just flashed the kernel trough flashtool without data wipe and it booted normally.
If you want me to design something for your custom rom in my free time,just PM me...