i dont know what to do next, i am a little bit desparate. My device is a xperia z.
what i have done:
- there was a clean original software from sony on my phone
- I installed Android SDK (Eclipse package with Google USB Driver selected and installed with sdk manager)
- I installed the flashtool driver
- i opened the bootloader like in the thread described "[Tutorial] Xperia Z & ZL Bootloader Unlocking/Relocking"
- That was OK, after that i was able to type my pin and the OS was booting.
- I shut down the phone and set the phone into fastboot mode
- i flashed the meow kernel via "fastboot flash boot boot.img"
- from this point my phone hangs in a bootloop.
- meanwhhile i flashed a few kernels but without success to get the phone running.
- i can access the recovery menu
- In Recovery my PC only shows [exclamation mark] Xperia Z
- If i boot into system (which hangs - bootloop) i have adb connection.
I think my problem is i dont have adb connection in recovery menu,
How can i have access adb connection in recovery menu to use the sideload method?
Is there maybe a rescue kernel?
One more question: Is the device charged while on usb or on powercord and the OS is not running?