[Q] Is this a brick?

OP Mike Austin

28th May 2014, 04:41 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 1

122 posts
More
I think I may have a brick. The phone is on with the word "Sony" and nothing is happening. It will not switch off. I was trying to install a flashable ROM from the SDcard using XZDualRecovery and KitKat pre-rooted ROM but I think it has ended up without an OS. Is all lost?
28th May 2014, 07:11 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Ljubuski
Thanks Meter: 980

911 posts
Donate to Me
More
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Austin

I think I may have a brick. The phone is on with the word "Sony" and nothing is happening. It will not switch off. I was trying to install a flashable ROM from the SDcard using XZDualRecovery and KitKat pre-rooted ROM but I think it has ended up without an OS. Is all lost?

Just reflash it via Flashtool, SUS or Emma. You can turn it off with power+volume up combination, just hold that buttons together till the phone vibrate three times. Make sure that ur battery is not empty.
The Following User Says Thank You to neoxx3m For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2014, 10:28 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 260

828 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Austin

Flash stock ftf with flashtool
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread