Sony Updates AOSP Sources to Android 5.0.1

Just a few days ago, Sony did an utterly fantastic job by pushing out numerous device trees for … more

Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Brightness Issue

OP maharoof

24th July 2014, 04:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

19 posts
More
Hi friends.me and my friend have an xperia z.we both bought the phone at the same time.but now when i check his phone,his screen is relatively brighter than mine.pics on the lock screen,album,everything is brighter than mine.I have a rooted phone.I have flashed several roms(flashed stock roms nearly 35-40 times).does flashing roms often damages screen quality? BE2 is switched on.brightness is set to maximum.but no change.may i know the reason for this problem?
24th July 2014, 05:08 PM   |  #2  
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 3

27 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maharoof

Hi friends.me and my friend have an xperia z.we both bought the phone at the same time.but now when i check his phone,his screen is relatively brighter than mine.pics on the lock screen,album,everything is brighter than mine.I have a rooted phone.I have flashed several roms(flashed stock roms nearly 35-40 times).does flashing roms often damages screen quality? BE2 is switched on.brightness is set to maximum.but no change.may i know the reason for this problem?

Don't post questions in general section. btw, there are 2 different panels available for xperia Z. yours is probably made by Sharp.
Check your panel's manufacturer by this app: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=207
Last edited by arash74; 24th July 2014 at 05:15 PM.
24th July 2014, 05:09 PM   |  #3  
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 141

610 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maharoof

Do not post questions in the general section!
Did you check it with the same pictures? Did you try the stock rom?
25th July 2014, 08:24 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

19 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90

Do not post questions in the general section!
Did you check it with the same pictures? Did you try the stock rom?

Sorry for posting the question in general section.I am using the stock rom and compared two same pics.but his screen is brighter than mine...
25th July 2014, 08:29 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

19 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arash74

Don't post questions in general section. btw, there are 2 different panels available for xperia Z. yours is probably made by Sharp.
Check your panel's manufacturer by this app: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=207

Thanks for the reply.I'll try that app.
12th December 2014, 04:16 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 4

126 posts
i have the same problem any help guys??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread