Ultrasecure Blackphone Had Security Vulnerability

What was touted to be an impenetrable monolithic staple in Android security has just had a … more

LG Dumps Glass, Adopts Plastic for All Future Screens

LG has been incorporating plastic OLED displays in some of its latest and upcoming … more

Seene: A New Dimension for Social Media

Seene has been on iOS since October 2013, and it has now made its to the Google Play Store. Seene is … more

Runtastic Material Design Overhaul

With each passing day, an increasing number of apps are getting on board with Google’s new visual … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Brightness Issue

OP maharoof

24th July 2014, 04:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Hi friends.me and my friend have an xperia z.we both bought the phone at the same time.but now when i check his phone,his screen is relatively brighter than mine.pics on the lock screen,album,everything is brighter than mine.I have a rooted phone.I have flashed several roms(flashed stock roms nearly 35-40 times).does flashing roms often damages screen quality? BE2 is switched on.brightness is set to maximum.but no change.may i know the reason for this problem?
24th July 2014, 05:08 PM   |  #2  
arash74's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 3
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maharoof

Hi friends.me and my friend have an xperia z.we both bought the phone at the same time.but now when i check his phone,his screen is relatively brighter than mine.pics on the lock screen,album,everything is brighter than mine.I have a rooted phone.I have flashed several roms(flashed stock roms nearly 35-40 times).does flashing roms often damages screen quality? BE2 is switched on.brightness is set to maximum.but no change.may i know the reason for this problem?

Don't post questions in general section. btw, there are 2 different panels available for xperia Z. yours is probably made by Sharp.
Check your panel's manufacturer by this app: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=207
Last edited by arash74; 24th July 2014 at 05:15 PM.
24th July 2014, 05:09 PM   |  #3  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 143
 
612 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maharoof

Hi friends.me and my friend have an xperia z.we both bought the phone at the same time.but now when i check his phone,his screen is relatively brighter than mine.pics on the lock screen,album,everything is brighter than mine.I have a rooted phone.I have flashed several roms(flashed stock roms nearly 35-40 times).does flashing roms often damages screen quality? BE2 is switched on.brightness is set to maximum.but no change.may i know the reason for this problem?

Do not post questions in the general section!
Did you check it with the same pictures? Did you try the stock rom?
25th July 2014, 08:24 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90

Do not post questions in the general section!
Did you check it with the same pictures? Did you try the stock rom?

Sorry for posting the question in general section.I am using the stock rom and compared two same pics.but his screen is brighter than mine...
25th July 2014, 08:29 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arash74

Don't post questions in general section. btw, there are 2 different panels available for xperia Z. yours is probably made by Sharp.
Check your panel's manufacturer by this app: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=207

Thanks for the reply.I'll try that app.
12th December 2014, 04:16 PM   |  #6  
Galaxy pop Plus's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
130 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
i have the same problem any help guys??
28th December 2014, 02:50 AM   |  #7  
DastanShaikh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
142 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by maharoof

Hi friends.me and my friend have an xperia z.we both bought the phone at the same time.but now when i check his phone,his screen is relatively brighter than mine.pics on the lock screen,album,everything is brighter than mine.I have a rooted phone.I have flashed several roms(flashed stock roms nearly 35-40 times).does flashing roms often damages screen quality? BE2 is switched on.brightness is set to maximum.but no change.may i know the reason for this problem?

As u say u have Flashed many roms so u must have a unlock bootloader... And u may have lost ur DRM keys which is necessary for Bravia Engine to work....
So ur Bravia Engine might not working...that's the reason...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes