Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more

Question After update to 4.3 Jelly Bean Play Music via Bluetooth sound so wired

OP HsStanley

31st January 2014, 11:25 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

1 posts
Hi, I have just updated my phone to 4.3... After I updated the phone I connected it to my Car and a jambox via bluetooth. It sounds so wired. I mean there are noises in the background when I play the music. Before I updated it, it was fine. Can any one tell me how to fix it?
The Following User Says Thank You to HsStanley For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2014, 11:44 PM   |  #2  
Flag lancaster
Thanks Meter: 45

271 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HsStanley

Hi, I have just updated my phone to 4.3... After I updated the phone I connected it to my Car and a jambox via bluetooth. It sounds so wired. I mean there are noises in the background when I play the music. Before I updated it, it was fine. Can any one tell me how to fix it?

Bluetooth with 4.3 isnt very good, I'd go back to 4.2 if u really need Bluetooth

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
20th March 2014, 02:52 AM   |  #3  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 6

10 posts
More
Red face we just need some 4.2 flashable driver for 4.3
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewartk

Bluetooth with 4.3 isnt very good, I'd go back to 4.2 if u really need Bluetooth

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

I have the same issue with my bluetooth speakers and headphones... So i'm now on 4.2. But please, can anyone upload a flashable 4.2 bluetooth driver or something, so "us", the ones who want 4.3, to be able to enjoy the latest updates and a decent bluetooth driver?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread