Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,214 Members 43,928 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

After update to 4.3 Jelly Bean Play Music via Bluetooth sound so wired

Tip us?

HsStanley
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question After update to 4.3 Jelly Bean Play Music via Bluetooth sound so wired

Hi, I have just updated my phone to 4.3... After I updated the phone I connected it to my Car and a jambox via bluetooth. It sounds so wired. I mean there are noises in the background when I play the music. Before I updated it, it was fine. Can any one tell me how to fix it?
The Following User Says Thank You to HsStanley For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

stewartk
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by HsStanley View Post
Hi, I have just updated my phone to 4.3... After I updated the phone I connected it to my Car and a jambox via bluetooth. It sounds so wired. I mean there are noises in the background when I play the music. Before I updated it, it was fine. Can any one tell me how to fix it?
Bluetooth with 4.3 isnt very good, I'd go back to 4.2 if u really need Bluetooth

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Sebi673
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Red face we just need some 4.2 flashable driver for 4.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewartk View Post
Bluetooth with 4.3 isnt very good, I'd go back to 4.2 if u really need Bluetooth

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
I have the same issue with my bluetooth speakers and headphones... So i'm now on 4.2. But please, can anyone upload a flashable 4.2 bluetooth driver or something, so "us", the ones who want 4.3, to be able to enjoy the latest updates and a decent bluetooth driver?