Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Call Bug

22nd June 2014, 03:45 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Has anyone encountered a call bug where I can't hear the other end and they can't hear me? I've noticed it lately and I don't know if it's related to the recently released kitkat update. I've cleaned installed the update numerous times to no avail. A temporary work around is turning off the phone and rebooting and calling back but it doesn't always work. This is what makes me feel it's a software bug as apposed to a hardware failure.
11th July 2014, 05:03 PM   |  #2  

4 posts
my wife's phone too
Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Ward670

Has anyone encountered a call bug where I can't hear the other end and they can't hear me? I've noticed it lately and I don't know if it's related to the recently released kitkat update. I've cleaned installed the update numerous times to no avail. A temporary work around is turning off the phone and rebooting and calling back but it doesn't always work. This is what makes me feel it's a software bug as apposed to a hardware failure.

My wife's phone has the same problem. Strange, mine is well. We both have the same Xperia Z, same KK 4.4.2.

Any help please
12th July 2014, 09:32 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 259

828 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Ward670

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornel972

My wife's phone has the same problem. Strange, mine is well. We both have the same Xperia Z, same KK 4.4.2.

Any help please

Take a data backup and do a factory reset.
If that does not resolve issue flash stock firmware using flashtool
13th July 2014, 06:18 AM   |  #4  
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 450

2,919 posts
Donate to Me
More
FLASH SOUND MOD!!! Look for extra loud mod in themes and apps section! Its fixed it for me!

Xperia™ Z (C6602) with tapatalk
21st July 2014, 04:38 PM   |  #5  

4 posts
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidtweaker1

The solution is very simple: my wife put her bt headset in her purse and it turned on from time to time connecting to the phone!!!
28th July 2014, 07:03 PM   |  #6  

4 posts
Got the solution!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidtweaker1

My wife put her BT earpiece in her purse and by mistake turned it on so the phone got connected from time to time to the BT !!!
28th July 2014, 07:28 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 259

828 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornel972

My wife put her BT earpiece in her purse and by mistake turned it on so the phone got connected from time to time to the BT !!!

29th July 2014, 06:24 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 13

94 posts
Did you install any audio mod?

Sent from Xperia HTC One m8, or maybe not anymore

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread