Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,250 Members 41,413 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Custom KitKat ROMs battery life bug

Tip us?

kevev
Old
(Last edited by kevev; 7th July 2014 at 06:43 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 220
Default Custom KitKat ROMs battery life bug

Do any of the custom KitKat 4.4.x ROMs not have the battery drain bug caused by Google Play Services in the stock ROMs?

Sorry. Wrong section. Should have been posted in General.

vikash1994b
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevev View Post
Do any of the custom KitKat 4.4.x ROMs not have the battery drain bug caused by Google Play Services in the stock ROMs?
every custom rom,u only need to update Google play service

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

kevev
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikash1994b View Post
every custom rom,u only need to update Google play service

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thank You for the reply. How are the custom ROMs fixed to resolve the battery drain if the issue is with Google Play Service?

I am running the latest stock KitKat with 5.0.84 Play Service and I still see battery drain. Does anyone have proof of a custom KitKat ROM without battery drain?

tOrNadO™
Old
Thanks Meter 832
Quote:

Sorry. Wrong section. Should have been posted in General.
Look at u, u r an experienced XDA user and still u don't know where to post this question?? I am sorry to be rude, but i am saying.. U have posted like 1000+ posts and u didn't know this question belonged in Q/A section??

Anyways to the topic, I don't have any problems with KK.. U just need to Google for workarounds and its simple..

"A friend in need is a friend indeed.." So press THANKS if someone helps u. They deserve it..

kevev
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by tOrNadO™ View Post
Look at u, u r an experienced XDA user and still u don't know where to post this question?? I am sorry to be rude, but i am saying.. U have posted like 1000+ posts and u didn't know this question belonged in Q/A section??

Anyways to the topic, I don't have any problems with KK.. U just need to Google for workarounds and its simple..
I do not appreciate your disrespect. Please only respond if you have useful information. Thank You.

Pandemic
Old
(Last edited by Pandemic; 7th July 2014 at 08:09 PM.)
Thanks Meter 11045

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I do not appreciate your disrespect. Please only respond if you have useful information. Thank You.
Please mate stay nice but this is placed in the wrong topic, this should stand in the Q/A topic and not in the Xperia Z Android Development, read the rules before post !
My rom MoonWalker SuperB v2 a stock KK .230 custom rom have the latest Google Play Service what is rolled out 1 a 2 weeks ago and have no battery drain so far because no one give a feedback with that battery drain so its good and all fine with the battery.
If another DEV comes out with a rom with is based on .233, that is useless its just an Carrier update from a provider like T-Mobile and with the latest Google play service battery drain fix what is already here like i said !

Send from my XZ With My Own Personal Modified MoonWalker SuperB !

... My Projects & Work ...

... Latest ...
>> [XZ]MoonWalker SuperB V2 <<
>> [XZL]MoonWalker SuperB V2 <<
-----------------------
||> All My Work <||

The Following User Says Thank You to Pandemic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kevev
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
Please mate stay nice but this is placed in the wrong topic, this should stand in the Q/A topic and not in the Xperia Z Android Development, read the rules before post !
My rom MoonWalker SuperB v2 a stock KK .230 custom rom have the latest Google Play Service what is rolled out 1 a 2 weeks ago and have no battery drain so far because no one give a feedback with that battery drain so its good and all fine with the battery.
If another DEV comes out with a rom with is based on .233, that is useless its just an Carrier update from a provider like T-Mobile and with the latest Google play service battery drain fix what is already here like i said !

Send from my XZ With My Own Personal Modified MoonWalker SuperB !
Thank You for the constructive reply. I will try out your ROM.

There is no reason for people to remind me that this is in the wrong thread. I stated in my first post after I updated it that I realized the incorrect sub-forum. Feels like a Monday on Office Space.

Pandemic
Old
Thanks Meter 11045

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Thank You for the constructive reply. I will try out your ROM.

There is no reason for people to remind me that this is in the wrong thread. I stated in my first post after I updated it that I realized the incorrect sub-forum. Feels like a Monday on Office Space.
My pleasure buddy and press the thanks instead of saying ^^
Sure is cool no problem, just try, see and feel it !
No there is indeed no reason for but keep it in the back of your mind

... My Projects & Work ...

... Latest ...
>> [XZ]MoonWalker SuperB V2 <<
>> [XZL]MoonWalker SuperB V2 <<
-----------------------
||> All My Work <||

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe