Ask a question

No registration required

Custom recovery issues

OP Thepho3nix

26th April 2014, 04:47 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16

184 posts
Hi fellows, i'm using existenz 7.0 using stock 1.0.1 kernel, installed this recovery ZU-lockeddualrecovery2.7.121-BETA.installer, but when trying to backup my ROM y canīt it show a line like this "failed find path boot" or something like that, and when trying to flash XZDualREcovery 2.6.3 it says aborted, can anyone help me? whats should i do ?
26th April 2014, 08:20 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 3,152

4,245 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepho3nix

Hi fellows, i'm using existenz 7.0 using stock 1.0.1 kernel, installed this recovery ZU-lockeddualrecovery2.7.121-BETA.installer, but when trying to backup my ROM y canīt it show a line like this "failed find path boot" or something like that, and when trying to flash XZDualREcovery 2.6.3 it says aborted, can anyone help me? whats should i do ?

Assuming you have an Xperia Z, then your problem is the fact that you installed a Z Ultra recovery. ZU-lockeddualrecovery2.7.121-BETA.installer

If the correct installer doesn't work, then you will probably have to flash a stock rom with Flashtool to restore your system and start again from scratch, as you can't safely flash anything with a custom recovery built for a different device.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
Last edited by kingvortex; 26th April 2014 at 08:39 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread