Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,799 Members 47,667 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Custom recovery issues

Tip us?

Thepho3nix
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Smile Custom recovery issues

Hi fellows, i'm using existenz 7.0 using stock 1.0.1 kernel, installed this recovery ZU-lockeddualrecovery2.7.121-BETA.installer, but when trying to backup my ROM y canīt it show a line like this "failed find path boot" or something like that, and when trying to flash XZDualREcovery 2.6.3 it says aborted, can anyone help me? whats should i do ?

kingvortex
Old
(Last edited by kingvortex; 26th April 2014 at 07:39 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepho3nix View Post
Hi fellows, i'm using existenz 7.0 using stock 1.0.1 kernel, installed this recovery ZU-lockeddualrecovery2.7.121-BETA.installer, but when trying to backup my ROM y canīt it show a line like this "failed find path boot" or something like that, and when trying to flash XZDualREcovery 2.6.3 it says aborted, can anyone help me? whats should i do ?
Assuming you have an Xperia Z, then your problem is the fact that you installed a Z Ultra recovery. ZU-lockeddualrecovery2.7.121-BETA.installer

If the correct installer doesn't work, then you will probably have to flash a stock rom with Flashtool to restore your system and start again from scratch, as you can't safely flash anything with a custom recovery built for a different device.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk