Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,300 Members 53,248 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

is there any decent rom around that has good features AND good battery life???

Tip us?

JohnnyCarrera
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default is there any decent rom around that has good features AND good battery life???

i am really annoyed. since a couple of days i run beanstalk 4.4.200 and the rom itself works fine and is fast and all that. but the battery drain, oh my god, i've never seen anything that terrible. even worse than stock and nobody who can held me with it.
so thats why i have to ask again: which roms are the other people here using, what did they do to get it running ok.
i'm looking for a rom that doesnt use more 10% of battery while i sleep, that shouldnt be to much to ask from a phone
that is basically off all the time.

luciferzet
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCarrera View Post
i am really annoyed. since a couple of days i run beanstalk 4.4.200 and the rom itself works fine and is fast and all that. but the battery drain, oh my god, i've never seen anything that terrible. even worse than stock and nobody who can held me with it.
so thats why i have to ask again: which roms are the other people here using, what did they do to get it running ok.
i'm looking for a rom that doesnt use more 10% of battery while i sleep, that shouldnt be to much to ask from a phone
that is basically off all the time.
xz battery terrible in any rom

marcoplo
Old
(Last edited by marcoplo; 14th February 2014 at 08:40 AM.)
Thanks Meter 57
Since your phone is unlocked boot loader thus you could Undervolt and reduce the cpu freq to 900ghz while you don't need. If you power- just scale to full power or even over clock.

That should gives you at least 5-6hours battery, Furthemore you can use https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...kelockdetector app, it is very effective, make sure you watch the video it will tell you how effectivly use it