Post Reply

[NEED DEV] how to turn the stock xperia z odex rom into a deodex rom ?

12th April 2014, 12:21 AM   |  #1  
shehabskull's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 210
 
182 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
hello ... so I am going to make a rom and I learn a lot of things in how to do this but my only problem now is that : how can I change the firmware to deodex -to be able to edit on it-

So I need instructions from a dev

THANKS
12th April 2014, 07:06 AM   |  #2  
Ben Ling's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 7,342
 
3,983 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shehabskull

hello ... so I am going to make a rom and I learn a lot of things in how to do this but my only problem now is that : how can I change the firmware to deodex -to be able to edit on it-

So I need instructions from a dev

THANKS

google search for "AutoDEOTool1.0.4"

after downloaded,place all the system/framework files in the AutoDEOTool1.0.4/_framework folder

Then copy all the odex apk to AutoDEOTool1.0.4/_app folder & deodex them,make sure you also deodex the .jar files
The Following User Says Thank You to Ben Ling For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2014, 12:36 PM   |  #3  
shehabskull's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 210
 
182 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Ling

google search for "AutoDEOTool1.0.4"

after downloaded,place all the system/framework files in the AutoDEOTool1.0.4/_framework folder

Then copy all the odex apk to AutoDEOTool1.0.4/_app folder & deodex them,make sure you also deodex the .jar files

Thanks a lot but I also can't extract( system.sin ) to get sysem/framework this is all the files I have got after extracting my 4.3 firmware

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	38
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	2681746
12th April 2014, 12:55 PM   |  #4  
Ben Ling's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 7,342
 
3,983 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shehabskull

Thanks a lot but I also can't extract( system.sin ) to get sysem/framework this is all the files I have got after extracting my 4.3 firmware

Attachment 2681746

well hit thanks is enough...

and you will need to use Flashtool by Androxyde,then open it & select the tools option,click Sin Editor,select the system.sin & extract data

after that you will get system.img

then use ext2explore to extract the system apps
The Following User Says Thank You to Ben Ling For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2014, 01:12 PM   |  #5  
shehabskull's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 210
 
182 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Ling

well hit thanks is enough...

and you will need to use Flashtool by Androxyde,then open it & select the tools option,click Sin Editor,select the system.sin & extract data

after that you will get system.img

then use ext2explore to extract the system apps

THANK you very very much you will make my a dev in the future
note : i clicked thanks button

edit : I placed all the system/framework files in the AutoDEOTool1.0.4/_framework folder and placed all the odex apk to AutoDEOTool1.0.4/_app folder so after that how can I deodex them ?!
Last edited by shehabskull; 12th April 2014 at 07:33 PM.
12th April 2014, 08:01 PM   |  #6  
shehabskull's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 210
 
182 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Ling

well hit thanks is enough...

and you will need to use Flashtool by Androxyde,then open it & select the tools option,click Sin Editor,select the system.sin & extract data

after that you will get system.img

then use ext2explore to extract the system apps

I placed all the system/framework files in the AutoDEOTool1.0.4/_framework folder and placed all the odex apk to AutoDEOTool1.0.4/_app folder so after that how can I deodex them ?!
13th April 2014, 03:56 AM   |  #7  
Ben Ling's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 7,342
 
3,983 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shehabskull

I placed all the system/framework files in the AutoDEOTool1.0.4/_framework folder and placed all the odex apk to AutoDEOTool1.0.4/_app folder so after that how can I deodex them ?!

open the AutoDEOToolMain.bat and type 3 then all apk will be deodexed

but make sure you deodex the system/app first

after deodex the system apps,deodex the system framework jar

The Following User Says Thank You to Ben Ling For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes