FORUMS

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

DIY GUIDE help

3rd January 2014, 08:26 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi !

i read thead " [DIY GUIDE] Create a personalized ROM yourself!" and i create the generic fr 10.4.B.0.569

and i want to know how i can customise the rom when i create it ? (or after \rombuilder )
Wthat's the tools for do this ?
 
 
3rd January 2014, 09:22 PM |#2  
arash74's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vergil666

Hi !

i read thead " [DIY GUIDE] Create a personalized ROM yourself!" and i create the generic fr 10.4.B.0.569

and i want to know how i can customise the rom when i create it ? (or after \rombuilder )
Wthat's the tools for do this ?

You should ask this in its own thread, not here.

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk
3rd January 2014, 09:25 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arash74

You should ask this in its own thread, not here.

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk

i want but i cant post in the section ^^
3rd January 2014, 09:31 PM |#4  
arash74's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vergil666

i want but i cant post in the section ^^

Oh, I see. You are a new user...
Well, the rom will be pre-rooted and have recovery after building it, even if you don't make any changes on it. What modifications do you want to make?

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk
Last edited by arash74; 3rd January 2014 at 09:34 PM.
3rd January 2014, 10:09 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arash74

Oh, I see. You are a new user...
Well, the rom will be pre-rooted and have recovery after building it, even if you don't make any changes on it. What modifications do you want to make?

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk

yes i know that she been pre rooted with recovery i made the generic fr 4.3 prerooted with ^^

i want to know what modification can i do and how.
for exemple delete somme sony apk or add apk

i want to create a rom based on the stock firmware.
3rd January 2014, 10:16 PM |#6  
arash74's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vergil666

yes i know that she been pre rooted with recovery i made the generic fr 4.3 prerooted with ^^

i want to know what modification can i do and how.
for exemple delete somme sony apk or add apk

i want to create a rom based on the stock firmware.

Hmm... My knowledge in this part is not good enough (specially on ubuntu) and I may mislead you.
So in this case, the creator of thread ( [NUT] ) may help you. I hope that he will see this thread...

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk
3rd January 2014, 10:19 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arash74

Hmm... My knowledge in this part is not good enough (specially on ubuntu) and I may mislead you.
So in this case, the creator of thread ( [NUT] ) may help you. I hope that he will see this thread...

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk

oki thanks ^^
3rd January 2014, 11:27 PM |#8  
gripfly's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 386
 
Donate to Me
More
I think you can more or less change all. But the problem here is the knowledge.
How do I add options in Settings? How do I customize the Ui? etc.

That what you look for needs a bit of knowledge in modding etc.

Here are some links which maybe can help you to customize a ROM:

http://developer.android.com/guide/t...-resource.html

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2392916

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2382712


First knead, then bake. :P
4th January 2014, 10:04 AM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gripfly

I think you can more or less change all. But the problem here is the knowledge.
How do I add options in Settings? How do I customize the Ui? etc.

That what you look for needs a bit of knowledge in modding etc.

Here are some links which maybe can help you to customize a ROM:

http://developer.android.com/guide/t...-resource.html

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2392916

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2382712


First knead, then bake. :P

thaks very much.
i take a look at these post
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes