Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,714 Members 41,175 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Earphone problem

Tip us?

lordriguez
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Earphone problem

HI everyone!!!

I experience since some days à very annoying problem !!
Sometimes When à receive or make calls i don't hear any sound in earphone and Sometimes i have sound. It's appears randomly!!!
Can you help me to solve that??

Envoyé de mon C6603 en utilisant Tapatalk

dakitz
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordriguez View Post
HI everyone!!!

I experience since some days à very annoying problem !!
Sometimes When à receive or make calls i don't hear any sound in earphone and Sometimes i have sound. It's appears randomly!!!
Can you help me to solve that??

Envoyé de mon C6603 en utilisant Tapatalk
Check if pressing around earpiece affects its function... If so, your connectors of internal speaker loose connection to the motherboard. Had the same problem, and opened the phone today, pulled the connectors out a bit and it works perfectly now.. But still trying to figure out how to put the back cover again.. So I suggest you try all the other options you may have before doing this..
The Following User Says Thank You to dakitz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lordriguez
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakitz View Post
Check if pressing around earpiece affects its function... If so, your connectors of internal speaker loose connection to the motherboard. Had the same problem, and opened the phone today, pulled the connectors out a bit and it works perfectly now.. But still trying to figure out how to put the back cover again.. So I suggest you try all the other options you may have before doing this..
Yes pressing around it affects its function i can't desassembly so i think i will press it and deal with or send for repairs thanks for your reply

lordriguez
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakitz View Post
hiii ! Have you find a solution to put back the cover? Also do you have some advices for fixing it without open the phone because it's very annoying and there aren't Sony services in my country
Any advice is welcomed!!!!

dakitz
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordriguez View Post
hiii ! Have you find a solution to put back the cover? Also do you have some advices for fixing it without open the phone because it's very annoying and there aren't Sony services in my country
Any advice is welcomed!!!!
Hi. Well if you have the same problem when pressing around earpiece then its hardware issue and you will have to open the phone...
I'm still waiting for my flex cable for power button, so I just heated the back cover and put it back. It holds, but it's not waterproof anymore... When I'm done fixing it, then I will seal it with some glue or similar. But I saw on ebay that they offer brand new adhesives for XZ, just like original... But personally, I don't trust those...

androidfreak70
Old
Thanks Meter 198

DONATE TO ME
I have the same problem... Its scares me is it normal? Or its half-damaged?
THATS FROM MY XPERIA™ Z
With:

Android 4.4.2
---------------------------------------------------
don't forget hit thanks if helped
-----------------------------------------------------
and ALWAYS QUOTE my posts if you replying to my post!

neoxx3m
Old
Thanks Meter 897

DONATE TO ME
Adhesive from ebay holds very well, surley better than the one you take off and put it on again. Here is the link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Battery-...item1e8c0e667e

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Free mobile app
Current devices: Sony Xperia Z on stock KK 4.4.2 UB
Windows devices that I used: HTC Touch Diamond, HTC 8S
Android devices that I used: HTC Hero, HTC Tattoo, HTC Buzz/Wildfire, SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro, SE Xperia X10i,
Sony Xperia P, SE Xperia Mini Pro, Motorola Atrix, HTC Sensation, Sony Xperia S, HTC Desire S, Sony Xperia Z1