Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,106 Members 40,712 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Erasing Conversation

Tip us?

danidan21
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Erasing Conversation

Hi Guys!

Iv'e been looking for a way to delete my very long conversation on my xperia z messaging app, is there a faster way to delete this conversations? because it seems the default sony messaging app is so slow to delete it.. thank you.

Mackay53
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by danidan21 View Post
Hi Guys!

Iv'e been looking for a way to delete my very long conversation on my xperia z messaging app, is there a faster way to delete this conversations? because it seems the default sony messaging app is so slow to delete it.. thank you.
Tap and hold on the conversation u want to delete on the conversation page then press delete

danidan21
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackay53 View Post
Tap and hold on the conversation u want to delete on the conversation page then press delete
"been looking for another way / an app to delete a conversation" not the default one that sony has on its messaging app because its too slow and it wont do its work when the screen goes off..

luciferzet
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by danidan21 View Post
"been looking for another way / an app to delete a conversation" not the default one that sony has on its messaging app because its too slow and it wont do its work when the screen goes off..
mark all and you can delete all of conveersaion, android 4.3