Post Reply

[Q] Erasing Conversation

13th February 2014, 02:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Hi Guys!

Iv'e been looking for a way to delete my very long conversation on my xperia z messaging app, is there a faster way to delete this conversations? because it seems the default sony messaging app is so slow to delete it.. thank you.
13th February 2014, 04:26 PM   |  #2  
Mackay53's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Edinburgh
Thanks Meter: 51
 
146 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danidan21

Hi Guys!

Iv'e been looking for a way to delete my very long conversation on my xperia z messaging app, is there a faster way to delete this conversations? because it seems the default sony messaging app is so slow to delete it.. thank you.

Tap and hold on the conversation u want to delete on the conversation page then press delete
14th February 2014, 12:40 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackay53

Tap and hold on the conversation u want to delete on the conversation page then press delete

"been looking for another way / an app to delete a conversation" not the default one that sony has on its messaging app because its too slow and it wont do its work when the screen goes off..
14th February 2014, 08:34 AM   |  #4  
luciferzet's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by danidan21

"been looking for another way / an app to delete a conversation" not the default one that sony has on its messaging app because its too slow and it wont do its work when the screen goes off..

mark all and you can delete all of conveersaion, android 4.3
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes