5,593,876 Members 46,972 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

FC in PICTURE EFFECT in my Xperia Z (569) rom

Tip us?
 
totzkitotz
Old
#1  
totzkitotz's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 98
Posts: 316
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: DAUiSneyland
Camera FC in PICTURE EFFECT in my Xperia Z (569) rom

Can anyone help me about my little problem?...

I have flashed 4.3 (leaked fw) on my Z...
And then I installed Xposed and Gravity Box..
After that, when I try to access/use the PICTURE EFFECT in my camera...It always say's FC

Can anyone help me? Its not a big deal but I just want to fix it so that I can use all the functions in my camera without uninstalling the Xposed and Gravity Box..

thanks guys

Hit the THANKS button if you find my post helpfull
 
heross
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 145
Posts: 609
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by totzkitotz View Post
Can anyone help me about my little problem?...

I have flashed 4.3 (leaked fw) on my Z...
And then I installed Xposed and Gravity Box..
After that, when I try to access/use the PICTURE EFFECT in my camera...It always say's FC

Can anyone help me? Its not a big deal but I just want to fix it so that I can use all the functions in my camera without uninstalling the Xposed and Gravity Box..

thanks guys
You have install the deodex package? Then the problem com from. Begin from new and don`t install "deodex"! All will be OK.
 
totzkitotz
Old
#3  
totzkitotz's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 98
Posts: 316
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: DAUiSneyland
Quote:
Originally Posted by heross View Post
You have install the deodex package? Then the problem com from. Begin from new and don`t install "deodex"! All will be OK.
I think, its because of the gravity box...when i tried to uninstall the gravity box now...its not getting any Fc's now..but I want to make my navbar smaller is there any way for this? thanks by the way for the reply

Hit the THANKS button if you find my post helpfull
 
bern4d1
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 88
Posts: 631
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Jakarta
Quote:
Originally Posted by totzkitotz View Post
I think, its because of the gravity box...when i tried to uninstall the gravity box now...its not getting any Fc's now..but I want to make my navbar smaller is there any way for this? thanks by the way for the reply
try this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2580372
 
gripfly
Old
#5  
gripfly's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 175
Posts: 619
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Biceps City

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by totzkitotz View Post
Can anyone help me about my little problem?...

I have flashed 4.3 (leaked fw) on my Z...
And then I installed Xposed and Gravity Box..
After that, when I try to access/use the PICTURE EFFECT in my camera...It always say's FC

Can anyone help me? Its not a big deal but I just want to fix it so that I can use all the functions in my camera without uninstalling the Xposed and Gravity Box..

thanks guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by bern4d1 View Post
Maybe you have to flash first the existenz ROM.
The existenz ROM is also deodexed

But yeah the deodexed ROMs have some problems. I have the C&J odexed and all works perfect.
CORRECT ME IF I MAKE MISTAKES, I WANNA LEARN THIS LANGUAGE AND IF YOU CAN HELP ME I WILL BE THANKFUL!

thanks
 
bern4d1
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 88
Posts: 631
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Jakarta
Quote:
Originally Posted by gripfly View Post
Maybe you have to flash first the existenz ROM.
The existenz ROM is also deodexed

But yeah the deodexed ROMs have some problems. I have the C&J odexed and all works perfect.
I'm not using eXistenZ ROM, I'm on stock odex ROM and I flashed one of this files in CWM and it works.

For 36DPI: 36_DPI_Navigation_Bar.zip
For smaller (28DPI): 28_DPI_Navigation_Bar.zip

and remember to delete android.res28.apk or android-re36.apk in system/vendor/overlay if you want to change the size.
also, do this at your own risk. Hope this helps. Cheers...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bern4d1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

How to Hack An Android App (Don’t Try This at Home) – XDA Developer TV

Listen, don’t cheat in your games. So don’t … more

Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview Now Available!

About two weeks ago at the BUILD conference in San Francisco, Microsoft unveiled Windows … more

Prevent Unwanted Butt Dialing with Smart Pocket Guard

You may recall that back in August of last year, we took a look atAir SwiperbyXDA … more