Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,029 Members 42,650 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Game lag

Tip us?

gripfly
Old
Thanks Meter 251

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by indycar View Post
it was smooth since release 4.1 and its smooth now 4.3 all stock
I agree with you.

Gesendet von meinem C6603 mit Tapatalk
CORRECT ME IF I MAKE MISTAKES, I WANNA LEARN THIS LANGUAGE AND IF YOU CAN HELP ME I WILL BE THANKFUL!

thanks

The_Flashaholic
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrowl91 View Post
Its also depend on your hardware.
1.most important is, cpu temp of your phone. Qualcomm s4 save temp range between 0 to 65c. Then it will start to downclock your cpu to 1.2ghz. If u keep playing then it will drop till 700mhz if ik not mistaken.
2. Gpu. Adreno 320 clock at 400mhz. Its also will be downclock to reduce your temp.
3.amount of RAM and total running apps.i know android managing their memory well but sometime this also cause system to lag and etc.
Try to download android tuner in playstore and monitor your hardware status.
Btw, galaxy s2 resolution way too low to compare with our z.so it need less power to rendering at same clock speed with our gpu. Mali400 clock at 400mhz.

Sent from my R800i using xda app-developers app
Mali 400 in the s2 is clocked at like 266mhz plus i always do a restart before gaming i have set the cpu governor to performance but still lag :/ anw what do you think is the best rom for gaming ? And thx in advance

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

kayrowl91
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Change the governor is not a good solutions. Qualcomm s4 is as hot as its name. Mine always reach 65++ in celcius. Even I change the governor, it will revert back ti normal.

Tommy-Geenexus
Old
Thanks Meter 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrowl91 View Post
Its also depend on your hardware.
1.most important is, cpu temp of your phone. Qualcomm s4 save temp range between 0 to 65c. Then it will start to downclock your cpu to 1.2ghz. If u keep playing then it will drop till 700mhz if ik not mistaken.
2. Gpu. Adreno 320 clock at 400mhz. Its also will be downclock to reduce your temp.
3.amount of RAM and total running apps.i know android managing their memory well but sometime this also cause system to lag and etc.
Try to download android tuner in playstore and monitor your hardware status.
Btw, galaxy s2 resolution way too low to compare with our z.so it need less power to rendering at same clock speed with our gpu. Mali400 clock at 400mhz.

The adreno 320 is 3x as powerful as a mali400, and that on 1080p.

Sent from my white Xperia™Z