ATAP Joins Google, Project Tango is Alive and Kicking

Advanced Technology and Projects group (or simply ATAP) are the group of masterminds … more

Official TWRP for Sony Xperia L

TWRP is one of the most commonly used custom recoveries for Android. Thanks to TeamWin members and XDA Senior … more

Purple Material Design Theme

Wondering what your phone’s UI would look like in purple? This theme for CyanogenMod 12 made by XDA Senior … more

Both Cellular Nexus 7s Get 5.0.2 Lollipop!

If you are eager to try out the latest and greatest on your Nexus 7 LTE (2013) or Nexus 7 Mobile … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Question [RQ]Unlimeted brust on 4.3

OP sefasaiddeniz

28th December 2013, 03:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
hello.
I'm new at here.
In 4.2 and 4.1 there was unlimited brust in xperia z camera but with the new update it's gone I want it back. I don't want to use timeshift
Who can port to new camera?

thank you
28th December 2013, 04:36 PM   |  #2  
GROGG88's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Laveen, AZ
Thanks Meter: 1,622
 
1,210 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sefasaiddeniz

hello.
I'm new at here.
In 4.2 and 4.1 there was unlimited brust in xperia z camera but with the new update it's gone I want it back. I don't want to use timeshift
Who can port to new camera?

thank you

Burst is controlled with long press option 4.3. Enabled within settings.

Please use Q&A for Q&A...
28th December 2013, 06:41 PM   |  #3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
62 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by sefasaiddeniz

hello.
I'm new at here.
In 4.2 and 4.1 there was unlimited brust in xperia z camera but with the new update it's gone I want it back. I don't want to use timeshift
Who can port to new camera?

thank you

Open up your camera, and you will find the settings for the burstshot.
3rd April 2014, 02:58 AM   |  #4  
androidfreak70's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 638
 
3,799 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean how

Open up your camera, and you will find the settings for the burstshot.

But 4.2.2 burst is much faster than 4.3 and better
3rd April 2014, 05:23 AM   |  #5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
62 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfreak70

But 4.2.2 burst is much faster than 4.3 and better

I understand. Unless you don't want to upgrade your Android version, and I don't see any possibility of porting it back to latest camera that we're having now in 4.3
3rd April 2014, 12:51 PM   |  #6  
androidfreak70's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 638
 
3,799 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean how

I understand. Unless you don't want to upgrade your Android version, and I don't see any possibility of porting it back to latest camera that we're having now in 4.3

Thats bad
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes