Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[HARDWARE FIX] Xperia Z not charging or booting

OP quickstyler

2nd November 2014, 11:04 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 24

830 posts
man i just want change lcd then didint boot anymore even tried several display
no only red light or blue light
3rd November 2014, 07:49 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by valpraiso

I have a problem regarding my power system, I don't know what it is but my phone only works when I plug it into my laptop, it doesnt work on wall chargers and I did try few wall chargers. I have replaced the battery but result is still the same.

I tried your method but now my XZ doesn't wanna start at all, even on laptop, which was the only way to operate it.

After soldering those two points, my XZ only flashed a white screen for a second and then dies, when I tried to turn it on, it shows SONY for a second and then it dies again ...

Flashtool still can recognize it tho .... and I did flashed its original firmware, but then again, it still does not want to start ..

Any idea what happen?

Same problem like your's . If you find any solution pls reply me too

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

Hi quickstyler!!
Same problem like your's . I can boot while connecting device onto the laptop. But as soon as i remove usb from my laptop it shut's down.
The sony mobile battery test shows exactly same as error as you's ... -30 c , I soldered th to the pinpoint as you pointed but it didn't solve my problem. Please provide us the way. A lot of user is having this problem..
11th November 2014, 07:05 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Bricked xperia z
hi guys , i have a problem with my sony z ,
when I pressing power ,i got the vibrate ,but there is no sony logo , even when i reflashed the ftf file ,still no chance,
thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
xperia z battery bug, xperia z battery dead, xperia z charging problem, xperia z false battery stats, xperia z not charging
Previous Thread Next Thread