Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,645 Members 38,857 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HELP No Android in the phone, can't boot

Tip us?

plamen97
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy HELP No Android in the phone, can't boot

Ok guys I've done a big mistake and I can't fix it, I need your help!!!

I flashed stock 4.2.2 with flashtool, everything gone allright. I also rooted and installed dual recovery. Ok, everything fine
Then, I donwloaded 4.3 stock and went to recovery to flash, I do a factory reset but I didn't do a backup. When I flashed the zip in the recovery it show me a error. I had another zip in the pc so I turned off the phone, put the SD in the pc and put the zip there. Then I turned on the phone and I can't go to recovery it just stays at the sony logo and doesn't even turn off!!!

Help, what can I do??!?!?

focus1881
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by plamen97 View Post
Ok guys I've done a big mistake and I can't fix it, I need your help!!!

I flashed stock 4.2.2 with flashtool, everything gone allright. I also rooted and installed dual recovery. Ok, everything fine
Then, I donwloaded 4.3 stock and went to recovery to flash, I do a factory reset but I didn't do a backup. When I flashed the zip in the recovery it show me a error. I had another zip in the pc so I turned off the phone, put the SD in the pc and put the zip there. Then I turned on the phone and I can't go to recovery it just stays at the sony logo and doesn't even turn off!!!

Help, what can I do??!?!?
Just flash a stock rom 4.2,4.3 using flashtool and if your sony bootloader is locked you can not use recovery on 4.3.

plamen97
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by focus1881 View Post
Just flash a stock rom 4.2,4.3 using flashtool and if your sony bootloader is locked you can not use recovery on 4.3.
Thanks a lot, now everything work.
...and what do you mean that if my BL i locked I can't use recovery? In this thread says that I do can

focus1881
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by plamen97 View Post
Thanks a lot, now everything work.
...and what do you mean that if my BL i locked I can't use recovery? In this thread says that I do can
You can not root stock 4.3 with a locked BL that rom is for a rooted xperia. To do it you must flash back to 4.2 and root again install recovery and install a custom 4.3 rom not stock.