OnePlus Indian Ban Lifted, Android One Expanding – XDA TV

Android 5.0.1 Lollipop is available for the Nvidia SHIELD Tablet! That and … more

Nvidia and Robotics w/ Barrett Williams – XDA:DevCon 2014

Robotics continues to dominate our videos from this years XDA:DevCon 2014 in … more

Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[HELP] c6606 Soft-Brick

OP sonyhack

13th April 2014, 03:41 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
hello guys, i am lucio
today's morning i wake up too late because my xperia z i'ts not on without reason o.o
i try to turn on but gives me a bootloop. after two hours of bootloops I flash the XZ with the original t-mobile .FTF and after that the XZ only do 1 vibration and that's all. =Soft-Brick

help me guys, the XZ is my daily-usage phone

any solution?
13th April 2014, 09:06 AM   |  #2  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 142
 
611 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonyhack

hello guys, i am lucio
today's morning i wake up too late because my xperia z i'ts not on without reason o.o
i try to turn on but gives me a bootloop. after two hours of bootloops I flash the XZ with the original t-mobile .FTF and after that the XZ only do 1 vibration and that's all. =Soft-Brick

help me guys, the XZ is my daily-usage phone

any solution?

Is the bootloader locked? If it's locked try to repair it with pcc.
13th April 2014, 08:05 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90

Is the bootloader locked? If it's locked try to repair it with pcc.

thanks, i did that and sony pcC says " no new software update for your device" :/

i flash many .FTF's and the XZ make a bootstall but that's all

any other solution?
13th April 2014, 08:13 PM   |  #4  
Viktor Zelenay's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Try to repair it using SEUS or Flashtools, i think SEUS is best solution. It looks like you need to wipe all your user or system data, because it's not just bootloop. Just download this awesome tool, connect your phone in flashmode and if there is no new update just tick repair and let it be.
13th April 2014, 08:26 PM   |  #5  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 142
 
611 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonyhack

thanks, i did that and sony pcC says " no new software update for your device" :/

i flash many .FTF's and the XZ make a bootstall but that's all

any other solution?

Open PCC - Support Zone - Update Phone / Tablet - Repair Phone / Tablet
Follow the steps and report back
14th April 2014, 07:09 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
any other solution? nothing seems to work
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	no-software-update.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	2686080   Click image for larger version

Name:	sony-pcc.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	2686081  
14th April 2014, 07:30 PM   |  #7  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 142
 
611 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonyhack

any other solution? nothing seems to work

It seems you didn't follow the steps I told you...
The Following User Says Thank You to St.Jimmy90 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th April 2014, 09:43 PM   |  #8  
gripfly's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 291
 
809 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonyhack

any other solution? nothing seems to work

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90

Open PCC - Support Zone - Update Phone / Tablet - Repair Phone / Tablet
Follow the steps and report back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuJy_DQNXB0

For me PCC is in german but it looks exactly like this.
Try again, what St.Jimmy90 told you.
15th April 2014, 09:13 AM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by gripfly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuJy_DQNXB0

For me PCC is in german but it looks exactly like this.
Try again, what St.Jimmy90 told you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90

It seems you didn't follow the steps I told you...

guys i did exactly like on the video and sony pcC doesn't detect my c6603. i try to repair anyway but sony pcC says "no new software update "


think I'm going to take it to a cell phone fixer
15th April 2014, 09:33 AM   |  #10  
gripfly's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 291
 
809 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonyhack

guys i did exactly like on the video and sony pcC doesn't detect my c6603. i try to repair anyway but sony pcC says "no new software update "


think I'm going to take it to a cell phone fixer

Try it with Sony Update Service. That should work. Just download the program on the Sony website.

Gesendet von meinem C6603 mit Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes