Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,646 Members 45,882 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help findiing/installin S1Boot Fastboot driver

Tip us?
 
Q.Entity
Old
#1  
Q.Entity's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 578
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dallas
Default [Q] Help findiing/installin S1Boot Fastboot driver

I have been unable to unlock my bootloader because the driver cannot be found during install.

This has been a problem with a ZL and I realize this is a Z foum but since there is fa rmore people here...

Installing the Sony companion app installed

Zperia ZL
USB Mass Storage Device
SONY Mass Storage USE Device

I tried the procudure for bootloade runloc from the Sony Mobile site and it does installs the drivers but they all end flagged by Windows 7 and 8 as won't start.

Been doing this for 3 days and no luck.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you,
The Following User Says Thank You to Q.Entity For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
x102x96x
Old
#2  
x102x96x's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 278
Posts: 1,272
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Linux

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.Entity View Post
I have been unable to unlock my bootloader because the driver cannot be found during install.

This has been a problem with a ZL and I realize this is a Z foum but since there is fa rmore people here...

Installing the Sony companion app installed

Zperia ZL
USB Mass Storage Device
SONY Mass Storage USE Device

I tried the procudure for bootloade runloc from the Sony Mobile site and it does installs the drivers but they all end flagged by Windows 7 and 8 as won't start.

Been doing this for 3 days and no luck.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you,
go to registry of windows and delete that registry relates to security of portable device...
*search in the xda forums u can find...
 
Java.Symbian.WP8.iOS4/5/6/7
Android; Fy \GB \ICS \JB \KK \CustomROM
Devices; Nexus \Xperia \Galaxy \LG \htc \Lenovo
./Android-Ubuntu Programming

shadowboy23 Old
#3  
Guest
Thanks Meter
Posts: n/a
I have a solution for you. Install the driver using the latest flashtool from here HERE

Step 1: Download and install Flashtool
Step 2: Use Flashtool to install driver. You have to navigate to this folder and install driver using Flashtool (see pics below)




Step 2: Update the driver and select the driver manually (see pictures below)





Picture below shows that driver is installed


Now you can use fastboot!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Q.Entity
Old
#4  
Q.Entity's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 578
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dallas
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowboy23 View Post
]
Now you can use fastboot!
I really, really, really OWE YOU A HUGE THANK YOU!

The thing I was missing was to point to the sa0107.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Q
The Following User Says Thank You to Q.Entity For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
shadowboy23 Old
#5  
Guest
Thanks Meter
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.Entity View Post
I really, really, really OWE YOU A HUGE THANK YOU!

The thing I was missing was to point to the sa0107.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Q
You're welcome.
 
nedbull
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 33
Join Date: Oct 2009
Exclamation Same problem here...

Hi,
I've already done everything as I see in this post, but when I go to "Select your device type from the list below" I don't find the "Sony sa0107" or anything like that...
I've already installed the "Flashtool-drivers.exe" a lot of turns, but still the same... Could you please help me? There is no direct driver to install?

Thanks.
 
indianx
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 257
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Vancouver
Quote:
Originally Posted by nedbull View Post
Hi,
I've already done everything as I see in this post, but when I go to "Select your device type from the list below" I don't find the "Sony sa0107" or anything like that...
I've already installed the "Flashtool-drivers.exe" a lot of turns, but still the same... Could you please help me? There is no direct driver to install?

Thanks.
same here. after installation the driver does not pop up
LG G2 D801
  • Philz Touch 6.15.4 D801
 
1NFERNO
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jul 2009
If the sony driver doesnt pop up or the correct device in the list, go into settings, developer menu and enable usb debugging, then load up into fastboot again.
 
emoratori
Old
#9  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 54
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1NFERNO View Post
If the sony driver doesnt pop up or the correct device in the list, go into settings, developer menu and enable usb debugging, then load up into fastboot again.
Having the same issue here, when I connect in fastboot the device doesn´t pop up in the device manager.

HELP?!
 
zargalo
Old
#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Dec 2005
Thank you!! Perfecly working now! My ZL is bootloader unlocked now

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes