5,597,138 Members 44,666 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help please Sony xperia z Font installer wont start

Tip us?

ragingMonkey
Old
(Last edited by ragingMonkey; 28th December 2013 at 03:43 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Help please Sony xperia z Font installer wont start

Hello, i have an xperia z c6606 rooted 10.3.1.E.0.191 firmware 4.2.2 jellybean and my company is tmobile.
its the water resistant xperia phone so i cannot open the phone, its just abunch of slots on the sides. i dont have a micro sd card but it supports it (if a sd card can help my problem) o and my bootloader is locked
so thats all the information i know about the phone. heres my problem.
i used the "Font Installer ★ Root ★" application from the google play store.
i tried to install dark wedding font and it asked me to restart. after i did i just get the loop reboot where it shows the sony logo then xperia logo then redoes the boot again. im pretty sure it ruined my font folder and made it so i cant start but im not sure on what to do to try to fix it. im new to android and used the kingo one click root so i dont have exact insider knowledge on what to do.
i searched google for answer but either they are outdated (links dont work) or they mention other things in which i cannot figure out what to do.

i have a flash tool from d-h.st/Kb8 (thats a url)
and downloaded a stock rom from forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2511188
the rom is a ftf file and i have no clue what to do with it :3

If anyone could help it will be much appreciated.
(my computer runs ubuntu 12.4/windows 8 incase my computer is needed)
p.s. yes flashtool and rom is on my computer. blah

ragingMonkey
Old
(Last edited by ragingMonkey; 28th December 2013 at 04:26 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i just half ashed what i was doing a yolo'ed it and used the flash tool and tried to flash the rom onto my phone while in flash mode. it put the rom on and removed all my stuff which i dont mind. i just have to make sure my phone is fully functional. if not. ill edit this post.

Yup all fixed. sorry for wasting room on the forum. i really was lost. but i yolo'ed and BOOM yolo is the key to all lifes problems.