How to Disable Data Encryption on Nexus 6

In late September, Google decided to step on NSA’s toes and turn on encryption by default in … more

DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Review – XDA TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about gifts now? Youll be ahead … more

Mozilla Ditches Google, Makes Yahoo Default Search Engine

Mozilla and Google have had a long-standing relationship of about 10 years. Google … more

Learn More About Linux with Linux Man Pages

Linux is quite a powerful and very configurable operating system. Thanks to some user-friendly … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[HELP] SemcMovie has stopped working

OP avik6123

28th February 2014, 07:47 PM   |  #1  
avik6123's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 413
 
448 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Hey guys today i accidently delete data of semcmovie.and then whenever i try to open semcmovie it always close unfortunetly stopped working.....
Plz help....

Sent from my C6602 using xda app-developers app
28th February 2014, 08:01 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
270 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by avik6123

Hey guys today i accidently delete data of semcmovie.and then whenever i try to open semcmovie it always close unfortunetly stopped working.....
Plz help....

Sent from my C6602 using xda app-developers app

Go into settings then apps then in all tab force stop movies app then clear data and cache,reboot your phone and see if it works
28th February 2014, 08:06 PM   |  #3  
avik6123's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 413
 
448 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzr92

Go into settings then apps then in all tab force stop movies app then clear data and cache,reboot your phone and see if it works

I tried bt now movie is not showing in menu....

Sent from my C6602 using xda app-developers app
28th February 2014, 08:09 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
270 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by avik6123

I tried bt now movie is not showing in menu....

Sent from my C6602 using xda app-developers app

ok do one thing , download the latest version of movies app you can find it in themes and apps section and move that app to system/app by setting permissions rw-,r--.r--
28th February 2014, 08:11 PM   |  #5  
avik6123's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 413
 
448 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzr92

ok do one thing , download the latest version of movies app you can find it in themes and apps section and move that app to system/app by setting permissions rw-,r--.r--

Thanks bt my phone is non rooted....

Sent from my C6602 using xda app-developers app
28th February 2014, 08:12 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
270 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by avik6123

Thanks bt my phone is non rooted....

Sent from my C6602 using xda app-developers app

ahh...ok then just try installing the movie app you download from here normally
28th February 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #7  
avik6123's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 413
 
448 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzr92

ahh...ok then just try installing the movie app you download from here normally

Yeah i try bt always says application not installed....

Sent from my C6602 using xda app-developers app
28th February 2014, 08:17 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
270 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by avik6123

Yeah i try bt always says application not installed....

Sent from my C6602 using xda app-developers app

well then i have run out of ideas
3rd March 2014, 09:23 AM   |  #9  
Ben Ling's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 8,057
 
4,227 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by avik6123

Yeah i try bt always says application not installed....

Sent from my C6602 using xda app-developers app

Same problem with me,first uninstall the updates of the Movies & clear data,then just install the apk here to make it work

The problem is it is in HDP as it was from Xperia L so the icon is HDPI size,i can't find the XXHDPI apk of Movies

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes