Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,205 Members 39,885 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help!! Stucked on bootloop i guess. Flashing cwm problem

Tip us?

ll_rafael_ll
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Help!! Stucked on bootloop i guess. Flashing cwm problem

I just unlocked my xpz's bootloader and then i flashed cwm.. After that i got stuck on bootanimation which is the sony logo then it just vibrates and restarts itself continuosly (with violet notification light) i think i flashed the cwm right cos' it works just fine. When the device shows up the violet light notification light and i press the up volume key it opens cwm.. Please help me solve this. Right now i don't know what to do.
Again cwm works but can't boot up my phone.

Richy99
Old
Thanks Meter 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by ll_rafael_ll View Post
I just unlocked my xpz's bootloader and then i flashed cwm.. After that i got stuck on bootanimation which is the sony logo then it just vibrates and restarts itself continuosly (with violet notification light) i think i flashed the cwm right cos' it works just fine. When the device shows up the violet light notification light and i press the up volume key it opens cwm.. Please help me solve this. Right now i don't know what to do.
what rom you using?

St.Jimmy90
Old
Thanks Meter 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by ll_rafael_ll View Post
I assume you want to install a custom rom, right? Just flash the zip file in cwm.. Otherwise flash a stock ftf with flashtool. You can also use pre rooted ones

ll_rafael_ll
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richy99 View Post
what rom you using?
The stock one..

ll_rafael_ll
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90 View Post
I assume you want to install a custom rom, right? Just flash the zip file in cwm.. Otherwise flash a stock ftf with flashtool. You can also use pre rooted ones
I'll try to flash a rom using flashtool and let you know what's gonna happened. Thanks for your advice!

worf_1977
Old
Thanks Meter 89
My case with bootloops was solved by entering into recovery and clearing cache partitions

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app
Sent from Quo'nos via subspace transmission.

SonyEricsson Xperia X8, Neo, Arc, SGSII, SGSIII, Sony Xperia Z (LTE).