FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Help

20th May 2014, 06:15 AM |#1  
username249's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Uranus
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I followed a guide to make a flashable zip out of a FTF but when i try to flash the zip CWM aborts the installation without any errors. Can someone download the zip and make it work.
Download https://www.dropbox.com/s/9a3u0oypz60dstb/Firmware.zip
 
 
24th May 2014, 09:14 PM |#2  
androidtweaker1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 262
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by username249

I followed a guide to make a flashable zip out of a FTF but when i try to flash the zip CWM aborts the installation without any errors. Can someone download the zip and make it work.
Download https://www.dropbox.com/s/9a3u0oypz60dstb/Firmware.zip

Use flashtool to flash FTF directly.

hit thanks if helped
24th May 2014, 10:49 PM |#3  
username249's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Uranus
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidtweaker1

Use flashtool to flash FTF directly.

hit thanks if helped

I have a problem with flashmode/flashtool

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...4#post52692004
25th May 2014, 05:12 PM |#4  
androidtweaker1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 262
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by username249

I have a problem with flashmode/flashtool

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...4#post52692004

Why dont you try flashing FTF in fastboot mode
25th May 2014, 05:41 PM |#5  
kingvortex's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 3,454
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidtweaker1

Why dont you try flashing FTF in fastboot mode

...
Because that isn't possible.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
25th May 2014, 07:23 PM |#6  
androidtweaker1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 262
 
More
Flashtool gives an option to flash in fastboot

Sent from my C6603
25th May 2014, 07:27 PM |#7  
kingvortex's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 3,454
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidtweaker1

Flashtool gives an option to flash in fastboot

Sent from my C6603

The fastboot option is to flash kernels in img format etc, not FTF files. FTFs can only be flashed in flashmode.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to kingvortex For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2014, 08:14 PM |#8  
androidtweaker1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 262
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingvortex

The fastboot option is to flash kernels in img format etc, not FTF files. FTFs can only be flashed in flashmode.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

noted
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes