Ask a question

No registration required

Help to fix a problem with my XZ

OP raisig

13th July 2014, 11:43 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Hi evryone. Befor few month my battery was broken and i start to change. During this i crash a screen. I order all parts and change all. So everything worked fine. After 2 month on same place i see a leter was not show correct, next a picture start to show with like a "snow". Now when i am on home screen i see like a old "CRT" monitor a few frame. At end i want to ask where is a posible problem in lcd screen or graphical card on main board. I att. some picture to see a problem. I whish to sau thank you for your help.

Sent from my HTCSensation using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1405244519182.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	2848706   Click image for larger version

Name:	1405244545212.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	2848707   Click image for larger version

Name:	1405244562836.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	2848708   Click image for larger version

Name:	1405244581707.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	2848709  
13th July 2014, 08:35 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 261

829 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raisig

Hi evryone. Befor few month my battery was broken and i start to change. During this i crash a screen. I order all parts and change all. So everything worked fine. After 2 month on same place i see a leter was not show correct, next a picture start to show with like a "snow". Now when i am on home screen i see like a old "CRT" monitor a few frame. At end i want to ask where is a posible problem in lcd screen or graphical card on main board. I att. some picture to see a problem. I whish to sau thank you for your help.

Sent from my HTCSensation using XDA Free mobile app

Can be either flex cable issue or lcd issue
14th July 2014, 10:42 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Thanks a lot androidtweaker1 for you comment. In this case I have the right to doubt the graphics card on the phone.
14th July 2014, 10:51 AM   |  #4  

829 posts
Quote:

Thanks a lot androidtweaker1 for you comment. In this case I have the right to doubt the graphics card on the phone.

I dont think there is an issue with the Board.
Recommend you to take it to a service center to identify the proper cause if this glitch
14th July 2014, 11:15 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidtweaker1

I dont think there is an issue with the Board.
Recommend you to take it to a service center to identify the proper cause if this glitch

Again, thank you very much. And for me from the beginning I thought that the problem comes rather from the screen rather than the board, but I had doubts around her.. Ok i will take to service center and after that will order a spare parts.
14th July 2014, 11:25 AM   |  #6  

829 posts
Quote:

Again, thank you very much. And for me from the beginning I thought that the problem comes rather from the screen rather than the board, but I had doubts around her.. Ok i will take to service center and after that will order a spare parts.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread