Ask a question

No registration required

[help] xperia z no signal

OP knightscorpio

3rd September 2014, 08:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
help my xperia z no signal , the story is after update to 4.4.2 version and .230 build number my phone says phone not allowed mm #6 its has signal but cannot recieve call and txt then i brought it to service center then they did a new update but no luck its same problem ,,, then i flash it to 4.3 firmware then no signal , then ill update to pc companion to 4.4 again no luck and no signal again ..... imei are correct what are the other solution for this ?? my country is philippines... please help me !
3rd September 2014, 08:37 PM   |  #2  
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 630

3,795 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightscorpio

help my xperia z no signal , the story is after update to 4.4.2 version and .230 build number my phone says phone not allowed mm #6 its has signal but cannot recieve call and txt then i brought it to service center then they did a new update but no luck its same problem ,,, then i flash it to 4.3 firmware then no signal , then ill update to pc companion to 4.4 again no luck and no signal again ..... imei are correct what are the other solution for this ?? my country is philippines... please help me !

you got problem with (oh god) motherboard

Tapatalk'ed from my Xperia™ Z (C6602) running Dirty Unicorns ROM!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread