Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[HELP] [URGENT] Xperia Z won't open (restarts contionusly) but...

OP mzyil

1st February 2014, 09:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 4

16 posts
Donate to Me
More
An hour ago i have changed my customization number in build.prop to get updated and now my phone fails at restarting. after sony logo a blank screen comes up and then phone restarts again. boot animation don't show up.

Actually i didn't rooted phone. Like didn't fully root. An exploit that does it without unlocking bootloader. I was able to run root required apps but when i was trying to mount r/w mode, the phone was restarting itself before i do something. So i copied build.prop to another place, changed it, then in root explorer copied to /system. I managed it to owerwrite before phone restarts. When phone shutted down, didn't open, stucked at that point. Keeped restarting.

I know a lot of questions, topics opened about this but almost every solutions says that "repair over sony pc comp" or "repair over SUS". I tried both but in pc comp, program couldn't find my phone because it's turned off. when i open phone and connect wire it finds the phone but before pc comp finishes connecting phone restarts again. And in the SUS, i managed it to go into flash mode (volume down key and then connect.) It has found the phone (however green light didn't come out, no LED color was there) and SUS said there is no update for my phone, it's up to date. There is no repair button.

Besides there is another solution, flashtool. Will i lose my data if i use flashtool? I'm able to go into fastboot mode (blue light).

What can I do?
Last edited by mzyil; 2nd February 2014 at 03:02 AM.
2nd February 2014, 03:33 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 4

16 posts
Donate to Me
More
Update
Guys i can't belive now... Somehow i installed CWM recovery on my bricked xperia z. Now taking backup but the problem is when i connect to adb when phone is in CWM recovery mode i can't reach internal sd. WHY???
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread