FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

(HELP)Sony ADB Interface

52 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By n0p4rk1ng, Member on 26th May 2014, 05:02 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Guys, i need help.. I'm trying to unlock my bootloader. And when i'm going to fastboot my device, My computer says installing device etc.. Then it says was not succesfully installed. And when i checked into My Computer --> Settings --> Device manager. The Sony ADB Interface has a Yellow exclamation. (look at the picture) i think that's the reason why i can't fastboot or flash an FTF file before. I've tried to uninstall it So, if you could help me that would be great.. Thanks!


 
 
26th May 2014, 05:26 AM |#2  
slogger001's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Patna/Bihar/India
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Arrow download adb drivers
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0p4rk1ng

Guys, i need help.. I'm trying to unlock my bootloader. And when i'm going to fastboot my device, My computer says installing device etc.. Then it says was not succesfully installed. And when i checked into My Computer --> Settings --> Device manager. The Sony ADB Interface has a Yellow exclamation. (look at the picture) i think that's the reason why i can't fastboot or flash an FTF file before. I've tried to uninstall it So, if you could help me that would be great.. Thanks!


your adb drivers are missing download from here
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=...690511176454:D
26th May 2014, 05:32 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slogger001

your adb drivers are missing download from here
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=...690511176454:D

404 not found sir..
26th May 2014, 05:44 AM |#4  
slogger001's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Patna/Bihar/India
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Question Flashtool
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0p4rk1ng

404 not found sir..

do u have flashtool ?
Last edited by slogger001; 26th May 2014 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Correction
26th May 2014, 06:44 AM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slogger001

do u have flashtool ?

The link is 404 not found.. And i have flashtool and installed the drivers..
26th May 2014, 09:49 AM |#6  
slogger001's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Patna/Bihar/India
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Thumbs up works for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0p4rk1ng

The link is 404 not found.. And i have flashtool and installed the drivers..

the link is working for me I have found In this forum
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...2188:confused:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-26-14-12-37.png
Views:	20
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	2763703  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes