[Q&A] [ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][YUGA] PAC-man Nightlies & OTA & Custom 0714 [AOS

OP QA Bot

QA Bot
2nd November 2014, 06:20 PM   |  #1  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Q&A for [ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][YUGA] PAC-man Nightlies & OTA & Custom 0714 [AOSP]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][YUGA] PAC-man Nightlies & OTA & Custom 0714 [AOSP]. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!
2nd November 2014, 06:20 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 4

37 posts
More
brick
I installed meow kernel 2.04.14 on pac_yuga-nightly-20141022 and it Hard bricked my phone can u help me?
2nd November 2014, 08:00 PM   |  #3  
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 639

3,801 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adipPL

I installed meow kernel 2.04.14 on pac_yuga-nightly-20141022 and it Hard bricked my phone can u help me?

I hope you didn't HARD bricked your device.

Are you getting any LED light?
Are you getting any vibrations?
Can you enter the fastboot mode? (Hold vol+ and plug to PC. Blue led should light up)
Can you enter the flashmode? (Hold vol- then plug it to PC. The phone show light up a green led or just blink)

TapaTalked from my Xperia™ Z (C660˛) running Ultimate PureXZ Ultra!
2nd November 2014, 08:45 PM   |  #4  

37 posts
More
Red face
Sory for my english

Power button - red led
charging - dark red (normaly it was)
no fastboot no bootloader I (checked in flashtool)
Even this reset combo Power and Vol+ (or may be Vol-) does not work.
I installed kernel and after reboot I got error com.android.phone has stopped ( just crash). Then I rebooted to recovery and tryed to restore backup witch i made before installation and md5 verification error.

I tried to fix this mess using this TUT http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...k-fix-t2828585

I accesed emergency bootloader and I tryed to install doom kernel and install stock rom (if i remember it comes with recovery) I had a lot of problems with this.

OMG WTF phone just booting (now when I writing this ) i have doom kernel boot logo
Its boot loop but i can acces recovery!!!!!!

I don't want to brick phone again. Can format stock rom in recovery and install pac rom (also using recovery).
Last edited by adipPL; 2nd November 2014 at 08:53 PM. Reason: I forgot about somethink.
3rd November 2014, 11:24 AM   |  #5  
Flag here!

3,801 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Sory for my english

Power button - red led
charging - dark red (normaly it was)
no fastboot no bootloader I (checked in flashtool)
Even this reset combo Power and Vol+ (or may be Vol-) does not work.
I installed kernel and after reboot I got error com.android.phone has stopped ( just crash). Then I rebooted to recovery and tryed to restore backup witch i made before installation and md5 verification error.

I tried to fix this mess using this TUT http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...k-fix-t2828585

I accesed emergency bootloader and I tryed to install doom kernel and install stock rom (if i remember it comes with recovery) I had a lot of problems with this.

OMG WTF phone just booting (now when I writing this ) i have doom kernel boot logo
Its boot loop but i can acces recovery!!!!!!

I don't want to brick phone again. Can format stock rom in recovery and install pac rom (also using recovery).

Ohh. Now I'm happy to hear that.
Good luck and take care your XZ again.

The Following User Says Thank You to androidfreak70 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd November 2014, 07:00 PM   |  #6  

37 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfreak70

Ohh. Now I'm happy to hear that.
Good luck and take care your XZ again.

I have another problem i can't acces now flashmode. Is this possible to reflash flashmode drivers/(just fix it)?
3rd November 2014, 07:02 PM   |  #7  
Flag here!

3,801 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I have another problem i can't acces now flashmode. Is this possible to reflash flashmode drivers/(just fix it)?

You can't install the drivers on the phone.
What's happening when you hold volume down button and plug the phone to PC?

Last edited by androidfreak70; 3rd November 2014 at 07:09 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to androidfreak70 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd November 2014, 07:51 PM   |  #8  

37 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfreak70

You can't install the drivers on the phone.
What's happening when you hold volume down button and plug the phone to PC?

When i try to do this led make one red blink and, one green blink and goes black. I don't know english name for this windows menu it's in my lanuge it's named somehow like Devices and printers. Wheni try to do this in this menu i get device named S1 service.
3rd November 2014, 07:55 PM   |  #9  
Flag here!

3,801 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

When i try to do this led make one red blink and, one green blink and goes black. I don't know english name for this windows menu it's in my lanuge it's named somehow like Devices and printers. Wheni try to do this in this menu i get device named S1 service.

Oh wow. It's not means the flashmode not working or anything. The flashmode is still working fine.
I always get this quick red then gree blink.
Nothing wrong with flashmode. ROM or phone.

4th November 2014, 12:34 AM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Z3 c6633
Hi Guys
Do you know this PAC ROM is compatible with xperia z3 c6633 dual sim?

Tks

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa
Previous Thread Next Thread