Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,785 Members 46,798 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

how do i root stock 4.4 just updated LB

Tip us?

Mirdan Dee
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingvortex View Post
That is of no help to those that cannot unlock their bootloader.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
no.. just follow step by step the instructions.. or just wait the pre rooted rom..

kingvortex
Old
Thanks Meter 2046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirdan Dee View Post
no.. just follow step by step the instructions.. or just wait the pre rooted rom..
I don't think you understand. There are some devices where you cannot unlock the bootloader at all, even if you wanted to, therefore that guide is no use to people that own those devices.

I'm not asking for help by the way. I have an unlockable bootloader and am fully aware of how to root.

Pandemic
Old
Thanks Meter 11259

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingvortex View Post
I don't think you understand. There are some devices where you cannot unlock the bootloader at all, even if you wanted to, therefore that guide is no use to people that own those devices.

I'm not asking for help by the way. I have an unlockable bootloader and am fully aware of how to root.

Lol
Just search in the Xperia Z Android development and look for the rooted 4.4.2 roms by @Rajeev and @zippy01 and follow the steps howto install and tadaa you have root on a locked bl !!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LT22i met Tapatalk

.. The True Source Of Knowledge Is Experience ..
... My Projects & Work ...

... Latest ...
>> [XZ]MoonWalker SuperB V3 <<
>> [XZL]MoonWalker SuperB V2 <<
-----------------------
||> All My Work <||

The Following User Says Thank You to Pandemic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kingvortex
Old
(Last edited by kingvortex; 24th May 2014 at 12:56 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2046
LOL indeed.

Please people read and understand what I was responding to before quoting me and trying to be clever again. Posting a guide that requires unlocking then relocking the bootloader is not a method of rooting with a locked bootloader for the reasons in the post of mine that you quoted without reading properly.

We all know that you can downgrade to gain root and flash any stock based rom that you want. You will see that I already suggested it in the second post of this thread.