[Q] How to backup Xperia Encrypted with PCCompanion?
My Xperia Z is encrypted - with the standard option in Android (Security > Encryption)
My SD is crypted to --> This is mandatory for my Exchange mail.
My question is, how I can "full" backup my device with Sony PCCompanion ? Becasue in this state, i get an error message from PC Companion when i try to backup. The message is like "your device is encrypted".
YES AND ??
Of course the next suggestion addressed several times on this forum, is no applicable
1. On the phone, go to 'Settings'
2. Under settings, select 'Developer options'
3. Scroll down and enter 'Desktop backup password'
4. Enter the older password and leave the new password fields blank
5. Click Set backup password and then try to backup again
Thanks for your help / recommendation ! I really want to weekly schedule a full backup of my device .