No registration required
Thread Closed

[Q] how to make water indicator white

OP udyanth

20th June 2014, 10:47 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
hi guys ! exactly a month ago my phone was water damaged.. and didn't work at all..
i do have warranty

today it switched on magically and is working 90% , just a few minor issues like speaker not working.. one line in screen
my phone is about 7months old. i wanted to know how to make that water indicator white again so i can get my phone replaced or repaired for a cheaper price.. cause last time i went to sony with my water indicators all Red they just looked at it and clearly told me pay us 25000Rs. and take new phone cause your phone is water damage..

is there a way to make these indicators white so i can get my phone fixed??
suggestions are welcome
21st June 2014, 01:37 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Ljubuski
Thanks Meter: 993

937 posts
Donate to Me
More
Your phone IMEI is in their database, so answer is no, you can't fool them on that way. Once the indicator become red it can't change back. Second, they will see oxidation inside your phone (corrosion). And this kind of questions are not welcome on xda because this is fraud.

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Free mobile app
21st June 2014, 12:15 PM   |  #3  
Senior Moderator - Resident Troll Killer
Flag Somewhere in a Deep Cave on the Troll Kings Throne
Thanks Meter: 6,217

7,435 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thread is closed.

We at XDA do not condone "Fraud" when it concerns manufacturers and other areas.

It's disheartening when you receive water damage to a device, whether by accident or otherwise.

However, we don't discuss these dealings, as it would concern legal issues with manufacturers, which of course XDA will avoid.

It's possible you can get some replacement parts on E-Bay, as I would advise that. Breakdown and repair instructions are posted everywhere.

MD
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread