[Q] How to get past the lockscreen?

OP hardikrajgor123

2nd July 2014, 08:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 47

165 posts
More
Hello, everyone. I have searched basically every thread and looked up a lot up posts and couldn't solve the problem which is why I am creating a new thread. Apologies for the same.

So here's the problem on my Xperia Z C6602.

I am stuck on the lockscreen. Can't remember the pattern. Can't login through Google cos the Wifi and Data Connection is off. I tried the service menu code but it doesn't work, I'm updated to the latest version of Android. I can't update/repair phone through Sony Companion cos it says there is no software available. I used the flashtool but it says "Device cannot be officialy unlocked". I went through ADB and the phone connection is perfectly fine (got a 0.5s response) but I cannot unlock the bootloader as I get a FAILED message. I used the flashtool provided by Sony but my phone is recognized as locked and I can't do anything there either. I'm running out of options

Some help would be really appreciated. Thank you, kind people.
2nd July 2014, 09:19 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Themer
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 8,329

4,279 posts
Donate to Me
More
Originally Posted by hardikrajgor123

Hello, everyone. I have searched basically every thread and looked up a lot up posts and couldn't solve the problem which is why I am creating a new thread. Apologies for the same.

So here's the problem on my Xperia Z C6602.

I am stuck on the lockscreen. Can't remember the pattern. Can't login through Google cos the Wifi and Data Connection is off. I tried the service menu code but it doesn't work, I'm updated to the latest version of Android. I can't update/repair phone through Sony Companion cos it says there is no software available. I used the flashtool but it says "Device cannot be officialy unlocked". I went through ADB and the phone connection is perfectly fine (got a 0.5s response) but I cannot unlock the bootloader as I get a FAILED message. I used the flashtool provided by Sony but my phone is recognized as locked and I can't do anything there either. I'm running out of options

Some help would be really appreciated. Thank you, kind people.

You can have a factory reset by pressing few times volume up/down (can't remember up or down) button to enter recovery when the phone is booting with SONY logo
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread