Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,607 Members 53,147 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to get past the lockscreen?

Tip us?

hardikrajgor123
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Question [Q] How to get past the lockscreen?

Hello, everyone. I have searched basically every thread and looked up a lot up posts and couldn't solve the problem which is why I am creating a new thread. Apologies for the same.

So here's the problem on my Xperia Z C6602.

I am stuck on the lockscreen. Can't remember the pattern. Can't login through Google cos the Wifi and Data Connection is off. I tried the service menu code but it doesn't work, I'm updated to the latest version of Android. I can't update/repair phone through Sony Companion cos it says there is no software available. I used the flashtool but it says "Device cannot be officialy unlocked". I went through ADB and the phone connection is perfectly fine (got a 0.5s response) but I cannot unlock the bootloader as I get a FAILED message. I used the flashtool provided by Sony but my phone is recognized as locked and I can't do anything there either. I'm running out of options

Some help would be really appreciated. Thank you, kind people.
------------------------------------------------------
Device: HTC One X
Stock, HTC Dev unlocked and rooted.
Currenty @: (ICS 4.0.3)

Click thanks if I could help you

Ben Ling
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 6451

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardikrajgor123 View Post
Hello, everyone. I have searched basically every thread and looked up a lot up posts and couldn't solve the problem which is why I am creating a new thread. Apologies for the same.

So here's the problem on my Xperia Z C6602.

I am stuck on the lockscreen. Can't remember the pattern. Can't login through Google cos the Wifi and Data Connection is off. I tried the service menu code but it doesn't work, I'm updated to the latest version of Android. I can't update/repair phone through Sony Companion cos it says there is no software available. I used the flashtool but it says "Device cannot be officialy unlocked". I went through ADB and the phone connection is perfectly fine (got a 0.5s response) but I cannot unlock the bootloader as I get a FAILED message. I used the flashtool provided by Sony but my phone is recognized as locked and I can't do anything there either. I'm running out of options

Some help would be really appreciated. Thank you, kind people.
You can have a factory reset by pressing few times volume up/down (can't remember up or down) button to enter recovery when the phone is booting with SONY logo

Like My Work ? Donate To Me So That I Can Contribute To More Devices
Always Hit Thanks If You Like My Work