Pinsy Brings Social Sketching To Your Watch & Phone

Did you watch Apple’s VP draw on his wrist during the Apple Watch announcement … more

CyanogenMod 12.1 for Samsung Galaxy S5

Android 5.1 is slowly putting its mark in the custom ROM world. CyanogenMod 12.1 is available to … more

Nexus Player 5.1 LMY47D Rooted

We recently featured the Nexus Player, Google’s second attempt at a digital media … more

Should You Get Wear? Wearer’s Practical Observations

Wear is said to not offer enough for mass adoption, even though its been in … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] How to root xperia z LOCKED BL (10.5,A.0.230)

13th June 2014, 11:28 AM   |  #1  
shehabskull's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 569
 
305 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
hello ... So I need a way to root my xperia z running on 4.4.2 kk with locked bootloder I bought my phone since 7 months so it still new so I won't unlock the bootloder

THANKS
13th June 2014, 11:48 AM   |  #2  
kingvortex's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 3,397
 
4,422 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
With the greatest of respect, use the search. This is asked every day and there are multiple threads detailing the steps required.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to kingvortex For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th June 2014, 12:01 PM   |  #3  
Pandemic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MePpEl
Thanks Meter: 13,021
 
16,832 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
wth man ! -__-
people downgrade to 4.2.2, root it install recovery and flash a custom 4.4.2 rom and you have rooted 4.4.2
please stop now to post threads like this !
search before POST !!!
13th June 2014, 02:08 PM   |  #4  
androidtweaker1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 261
 
831 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by shehabskull

hello ... So I need a way to root my xperia z running on 4.4.2 kk with locked bootloder I bought my phone since 7 months so it still new so I won't unlock the bootloder

THANKS

Downgrade to 4.2 and follow instruction from here
The Following User Says Thank You to androidtweaker1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th June 2014, 02:21 PM   |  #5  
shehabskull's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 569
 
305 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingvortex

With the greatest of respect, use the search. This is asked every day and there are multiple threads detailing the steps required.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

ok sorry I always search before posting but this time I forgot 3:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic

wth man ! -__-
people downgrade to 4.2.2, root it install recovery and flash a custom 4.4.2 rom and you have rooted 4.4.2
please stop now to post threads like this !
search before POST !!!

custom 4.4.2 rom! ok thanks but no direct way! it is very long travel !___!

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk
13th June 2014, 04:47 PM   |  #6  
androidtweaker1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 261
 
831 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by shehabskull

ok sorry I always search before posting but this time I forgot 3:

custom 4.4.2 rom! ok thanks but no direct way! it is very long travel !___!

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk

By custom @Pandemic means pre rooted 4.4.2 stock
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes