[Q] Lag on Xperia Z 4.3

OP DragosBad

14th February 2014, 09:25 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 150

269 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hvilsted

To free the system resources it takes up to write it. Besides, logcat files could take up several hundred megabytes of internal memory on my I9100.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 4

never had that problem with the i9100, but I'm sure you can find a kernel with logs disabled somwhere in the Original Android Development sub-forum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptile64

I play a stupid game called Kiwi Dash, after a while the phone gets hot, really hot, on the back, next to the camera, you know, where the processor is located :P
Well, when it gets hot the lags appears, I had previously a CPU meter and I came to the conclusion that when it gets hot it slows down the CPU, one time in the summer it reached 50 celsius, even the home screen was laggy! So I bet that our foe is the overheated CPU....

It is well known that this device has a overheat protection "thermal throttling". It slows down the CPU if the phone is in danger of overheating. you could try to run the game at 720p instead of 1080 via xposed module to see if it is easier on the chips. but the hardware stays 1080p, so the load on the chips wil stay comparatively high...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread