[Q] Loud speaker not working anymore

OP djleejay

15th May 2014, 11:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
right,i recently put my phone under a cold water tap to give it a clean and the loud speaker stopped working..it made a cackly noise and now the music is just about audible if i put my ear right up to the speaker port. I ordered a new loud speaker from ebay and its doing the same thing.its been about a week now since i rinsed it under the tap any ideas anyone id be so gratefull.thanks in advance
Last edited by djleejay; 15th May 2014 at 11:58 PM. Reason: added more information
17th May 2014, 02:36 AM   |  #2  
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 560

3,348 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djleejay

right,i recently put my phone under a cold water tap to give it a clean and the loud speaker stopped working..it made a cackly noise and now the music is just about audible if i put my ear right up to the speaker port. I ordered a new loud speaker from ebay and its doing the same thing.its been about a week now since i rinsed it under the tap any ideas anyone id be so gratefull.thanks in advance

Sorry freind. The water damaged the phone. I really get sad when i hear someone get water damage
18th May 2014, 04:21 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfreak70

Sorry freind. The water damaged the phone. I really get sad when i hear someone get water damage

ahh its gone now anyway..sold it to cex for 60 pounds lol..thanks for your help mate the water proof is aload of crap..more like splash proof..the only genuine waterproof phone ive had was the moto defy
20th May 2014, 03:58 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Themer
Flag Chittagong
Thanks Meter: 714

491 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djleejay

ahh its gone now anyway..sold it to cex for 60 pounds lol..thanks for your help mate the water proof is aload of crap..more like splash proof..the only genuine waterproof phone ive had was the moto defy

It is normal that speaker's sound will be reduced after submerging or if water gets in the speaker... After 2/3 hours, it gets fixed automatically... Z is fully waterproof... I've tested it a lot of times...

Sent from my Xperia Z.....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread