Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more
Post Reply

MIUI V6 Kitkat

16th June 2014, 09:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
125 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Hi there,

Will there ever be a MIUI V6 v4.4.2? I mean the kernel and the MI3 ROM is available, but not the 4.4.2 version. Is this a problem and what cons are there when flashing to this ROM?
17th June 2014, 02:47 AM   |  #2  
Orangewanted's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
44 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by tally114

Hi there,

Will there ever be a MIUI V6 v4.4.2? I mean the kernel and the MI3 ROM is available, but not the 4.4.2 version. Is this a problem and what cons are there when flashing to this ROM?

Don't Post a Question in General section please.
The latest MIUI ROM is V5 which seems exactly 4.4.
You can download the latest version from here.http://en.miui.com/download-117.html
There are some bugs in it so flash it at your own risk.
18th September 2014, 09:28 PM   |  #3  
bollix's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
133 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangewanted

Don't Post a Question in General section please.
The latest MIUI ROM is V5 which seems exactly 4.4.
You can download the latest version from here.http://en.miui.com/download-117.html
There are some bugs in it so flash it at your own risk.

Hi, can anyone upload last MIUI v4.9.5? Im always getting error :/
19th September 2014, 02:49 PM   |  #4  
Orangewanted's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
44 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bollix

Hi, can anyone upload last MIUI v4.9.5? Im always getting error :/

Of course ! I like to help others.
I have uploaded on mega and here you go.
The Following User Says Thank You to Orangewanted For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th September 2014, 08:56 PM   |  #5  
androidfreak70's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 450
 
2,919 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangewanted

Of course ! I like to help others.
I have uploaded on mega and here you go.

Great work! Keep helping the others

TapaTalked from my Xperia™ Z (C660˛) running Dirty Unicorns ROM!
22nd September 2014, 02:24 AM   |  #6  
Member
Flag Mexico
Thanks Meter: 14
 
81 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Does this rom have aroma installer?

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

I want to install it in a Xperia ZL it's possible
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes