FORUMS

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Phone keeps waking up while in flashmode

3rd May 2014, 01:11 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hello. I'm trying to root my device by downgrading it first. So i need to flash the rom. I had my phone in flashmode. But in a minute or two the phone will wake up. And i can't continue my flashing because of that. Anyone know supposed to be the problem? Sorry im noob at this stuff
 
 
3rd May 2014, 03:26 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Don't connect ur phone in flash mode until flash tool asks for it. The moment flash tool indicates u to connect ur device on, only then connect it in flash mode. Once u load the ftf in flashtool, it takes a min to process the files after which it notifies for u to connect ur phone. Cheers

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
3rd May 2014, 05:25 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_richard05

Don't connect ur phone in flash mode until flash tool asks for it. The moment flash tool indicates u to connect ur device on, only then connect it in flash mode. Once u load the ftf in flashtool, it takes a min to process the files after which it notifies for u to connect ur phone. Cheers

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Ohhhh. Thanks. But i got this error.. -_-

The error is ERROR - Processing of loader.sin finished with errors.
Last edited by n0p4rk1ng; 3rd May 2014 at 06:01 AM.
3rd May 2014, 06:07 AM |#4  
reptile64's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Drama
Thanks Meter: 376
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0p4rk1ng

Ohhhh. Thanks. But i got this error.. -_-

The error is ERROR - Processing of loader.sin finished with errors.

Damaged file! Re-download
3rd May 2014, 06:34 AM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptile64

Damaged file! Re-download

Yeah i did redownload it. It's still the same. My XZ is 10.4.B.0.101 and i'm trying to downgrade it to 10.3.1.A.2.67. And my device is 4.3. Don't know if it's the firmware that i'm downgrading or what..
3rd May 2014, 08:21 AM |#6  
Account currently disabled
Flag straya kienttt
Thanks Meter: 474
 
More
Next time please post in the Q/A section which is DIRECTLY BELOW the general section.
Also tagging a post as a question in the general section will bring up a prompt telling you it doesn't belong here if i recall correctly..
4th May 2014, 09:24 AM |#7  
androidfreak70's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 640
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0p4rk1ng

Yeah i did redownload it. It's still the same. My XZ is 10.4.B.0.101 and i'm trying to downgrade it to 10.3.1.A.2.67. And my device is 4.3. Don't know if it's the firmware that i'm downgrading or what..

Download the ftf from other place. Maybe the site you downloaded from has uploaded a damaged ftf:
And for your first problem try reinstall flashtool and when the device turn on when you in flashmode hold vol+ and power button for 15 seconds
Hope that helped
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes