FORUMS

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

my phone won't update :((

21st May 2014, 06:50 PM |#1  
Zewarxx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Maykop
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
so last update i got it from someone's ftf and now i'm running 4.3 with lockedbootloader and when i check for updates i cant find through the air but when i plug the phone to the pc the PC companion says that there's the new update after i downloaded it the mobile restart it self then wont start and the program says that my phone is not supported !! what can i do in this situation
 
 
24th May 2014, 09:10 PM |#2  
androidtweaker1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 272
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zewarxx

so last update i got it from someone's ftf and now i'm running 4.3 with lockedbootloader and when i check for updates i cant find through the air but when i plug the phone to the pc the PC companion says that there's the new update after i downloaded it the mobile restart it self then wont start and the program says that my phone is not supported !! what can i do in this situation

What model is your z for starters.

Hit thanks if hlped
24th May 2014, 09:17 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Otterberg
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Try SUS http://www.sonymobile.com/de/tools/update-service/ but do everithing what you need to SD-card, because everithing will be wiped from internal storage
The Following User Says Thank You to sekac55 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2014, 08:58 PM |#4  
androidtweaker1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 272
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sekac55

Try SUS http://www.sonymobile.com/de/tools/update-service/ but do everithing what you need to SD-card, because everithing will be wiped from internal storage

just assuming he is planning to flash ftf, then selecting proper ftf(based on model number of his phone) will be crucial
26th May 2014, 12:35 AM |#5  
Zewarxx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Maykop
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidtweaker1

What model is your z for starters.

Hit thanks if hlped

C6603
26th May 2014, 09:21 AM |#6  
androidtweaker1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 272
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zewarxx

C6603

follow this guide bro.

http://techglen.com/2014/05/23/updat...-230-firmware/

let me know if you need any help
10th June 2014, 12:38 AM |#7  
Zewarxx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Maykop
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sekac55

Try SUS http://www.sonymobile.com/de/tools/update-service/ but do everithing what you need to SD-card, because everithing will be wiped from internal storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by androidtweaker1

follow this guide bro.

http://techglen.com/2014/05/23/updat...-230-firmware/

let me know if you need any help

thanks everything is fine i updated it through update server
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes