Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,684 Members 47,726 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Play store

Tip us?
 
Zigurat
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 24
Join Date: May 2009
Default Play store

Hey!

Tbh, I'm not quite sure, to whch forum to post this question, but with luck, someone here might know the answer For about a week now, the top paid new app list in play store displays the same results as the all time top paid. It's the same on my XZ as well as on the computer browser. Google-ing gave no evidence of anyone else having such problems or I just couldn't figure out the correct search tag.

Known bug or sth else?

Thx
 
androidtweaker1
Old
#2  
androidtweaker1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 248
Posts: 813
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigurat View Post
Hey!

Tbh, I'm not quite sure, to whch forum to post this question, but with luck, someone here might know the answer For about a week now, the top paid new app list in play store displays the same results as the all time top paid. It's the same on my XZ as well as on the computer browser. Google-ing gave no evidence of anyone else having such problems or I just couldn't figure out the correct search tag.

Known bug or sth else?

Thx
Uninstall updates and check
Hit thanks if helped

“You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you ― John Bunyan”


Current Devices
Sony Xperia Z:Stock 4.4.4 Rooted
Samsung Galaxy Nexus: Dirty Unicorns
 
Zigurat
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 24
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidtweaker1 View Post
Uninstall updates and check
Hey!

Tried but to no avail. As I said, it also happens on the web browser. I think it must be country?account related, thought what's odd is that it only started happening recently... :/

Thx for the suggestion anyway
 
androidfreak70
Old
#4  
androidfreak70's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 417
Posts: 2,541
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: here!

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigurat View Post
Hey!

Tried but to no avail. As I said, it also happens on the web browser. I think it must be country?account related, thought what's odd is that it only started happening recently... :/

Thx for the suggestion anyway
Yes maybe...
Try app like psiphon to change your country and try another account
That might help
If the both of them didn'T helped so that means those app are actually the top apps
THATS FROM MY XPERIA™ Z
RUNNING ROM
C6602
Android 4.4.4
Stock Omni kernel
Xposed modules

---------------------------------------------------
don't forget hit thanks if helped
-----------------------------------------------------
and ALWAYS QUOTE my posts if you replying to my post!
 
Zigurat
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 24
Join Date: May 2009
Just to inform you that the problem seemed to have resolved itself. It was probably google's fault, but they've fixed it now and it works like a charm again.

Thx for all your help!
 
androidtweaker1
Old
#6  
androidtweaker1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 248
Posts: 813
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigurat View Post
Just to inform you that the problem seemed to have resolved itself. It was probably google's fault, but they've fixed it now and it works like a charm again.

Thx for all your help!
Hit thanks if helped

“You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you ― John Bunyan”


Current Devices
Sony Xperia Z:Stock 4.4.4 Rooted
Samsung Galaxy Nexus: Dirty Unicorns
 
androidfreak70
Old
#7  
androidfreak70's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 417
Posts: 2,541
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: here!

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigurat View Post
Just to inform you that the problem seemed to have resolved itself. It was probably google's fault, but they've fixed it now and it works like a charm again.

Thx for all your help!
Hmm..
Ok thats cool

Xperia™ Z (C6602) with Tapatalk.
THATS FROM MY XPERIA™ Z
RUNNING ROM
C6602
Android 4.4.4
Stock Omni kernel
Xposed modules

---------------------------------------------------
don't forget hit thanks if helped
-----------------------------------------------------
and ALWAYS QUOTE my posts if you replying to my post!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes