Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

No Signal problem

21st July 2014, 04:53 PM   |  #21  
OP Member
Flag Chrudim
Thanks Meter: 26

94 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidtweaker1

Does not mean that the antenna is broken, can be a loose contact also
You are getting the pin prompt because the sim reader is working properly
it is unable to register to network because of antenna issue, better you show it at a mobile shop than doing self diagnosis

I just disassembled and assembled the whole phone... all parts seems to be fine but i still dont know where the antenna is located
And i am deffinitely sure that if i will come to mobile shop their diagnosis will be "Main board failure" thats all... that means about 200 $ + -_- mobile store won't help me.
21st July 2014, 05:42 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 259

828 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SĐF

I just disassembled and assembled the whole phone... all parts seems to be fine but i still dont know where the antenna is located
And i am deffinitely sure that if i will come to mobile shop their diagnosis will be "Main board failure" thats all... that means about 200 $ + -_- mobile store won't help me.

Antenna should be something like this
The Following User Says Thank You to androidtweaker1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st July 2014, 08:00 PM   |  #23  
OP Member
Flag Chrudim

94 posts
More
Quote:

Antenna should be something like this

Ok, i will order it this week and let know if it made any change. i thought its this http://www.parts4repair.com/antenna-...xperia-z-l36h/
21st July 2014, 10:07 PM   |  #24  

828 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SĐF

Ok, i will order it this week and let know if it made any change. i thought its this http://www.parts4repair.com/antenna-...xperia-z-l36h/

My bad bro I had linked you to the antenna cover page by mistake.
The part link that you have gave me is the one you should be ordering
21st July 2014, 11:11 PM   |  #25  
OP Member
Flag Chrudim

94 posts
More
Quote:

My bad bro I had linked you to the antenna cover page by mistake.
The part link that you have gave me is the one you should be ordering

Ok, i was thinking it i will post some reply if i will repair it.
Last edited by SĐF; 22nd July 2014 at 12:16 AM.
21st July 2014, 11:45 PM   |  #26  

828 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SĐF

Ok, i was thinking it i will post some reply when if i will repair it.

23rd July 2014, 02:25 PM   |  #27  
Flag Honduras
Thanks Meter: 4

42 posts
More
Hello guys.

I am having a similar problem with a C6602. I bought it on ebay like mint, unlocked, and I checked the IMEI is not blocked or blacklisted. I am using it out of the US. In my country, there;s two main carriers that work one on 850MHz and the other on 1900MHz. Both are covered by the C6602 on 3G networks.

When I insert a SIM card from the 1900MHz carrier it works without any issues, but with a SIM card from the 850MHz carrier it wont. It detects the SIM card but wont give a network connection.

Any clues?
30th July 2014, 02:37 AM   |  #28  
OP Member
Flag Chrudim

94 posts
More
Today something interesting happened..
I have found my old Sim card when cleaningy room, well I tried to put it in my Z and lol? I've got 2 bars of signal for about 10seconds... Hmm very interesting, so I rebooted the phone and it happened again but this time I went to settings and manually tried to register to network... Successfully
Then I changed this Sim for the second one which I tried many times. Not sure how, but it was working I can make calls, Internet is working.
. But only when I am not home, if I for example stay with the phone outside I have 2-3 bars sometimes all, but when I am in any building I have no signal or sometimes 1bar, when I used the same Sim card in different phone I had full signal in places where now I have one or zero. Any help?
19th August 2014, 10:05 PM   |  #29  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
my problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by SĐF

Today something interesting happened..
I have found my old Sim card when cleaningy room, well I tried to put it in my Z and lol? I've got 2 bars of signal for about 10seconds... Hmm very interesting, so I rebooted the phone and it happened again but this time I went to settings and manually tried to register to network... Successfully
Then I changed this Sim for the second one which I tried many times. Not sure how, but it was working I can make calls, Internet is working.
. But only when I am not home, if I for example stay with the phone outside I have 2-3 bars sometimes all, but when I am in any building I have no signal or sometimes 1bar, when I used the same Sim card in different phone I had full signal in places where now I have one or zero. Any help?

I have the same problem like you, i switch to other sim cards, but nothing, lucky you to managed it to work with your old simcard, i really want to know if u have changed ur antenna board? and was it solve the problem that many people have? thank you

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread