Screen Artefacts

OP marcoplo

31st March 2014, 10:40 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57

627 posts
More
I have serious problem with my xperia , it is 2 weeks after warrant, and my screen is going nuts. It is randomly durring diffrent tasks..
The problem looks similar like in the picture
Any help thanks, will that be the screen or the fired motherboard
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.png
Views:	36
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	2660304  
Last edited by marcoplo; 31st March 2014 at 10:51 AM.
31st March 2014, 10:55 AM   |  #2  
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 141

598 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoplo

I have serious problem with my xperia , it is 2 weeks after warrant, and my screen is going nuts. It is randomly durring diffrent tasks..
The problem looks similar like in the picture
Any help thanks, will that be the screen or the fired motherboard

Umm, you could try to repair the software via pcc. If that doesn't help I'd send it to sony... Idk where you're from, but you should have 2 years of warranty
31st March 2014, 11:17 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

627 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90

Umm, you could try to repair the software via pcc. If that doesn't help I'd send it to sony... Idk where you're from, but you should have 2 years of warranty

Well, PCC is the first thing i do, then flashtool. I am from UK, really, xperia z have 2 year of warranty? Awesome thx i didnt not know that.
PCC reduce the frequency of the problem but it still appear. My phone is untouched in terms of the bootloader
31st March 2014, 11:35 AM   |  #4  
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 141

598 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoplo

Well, PCC is the first thing i do, then flashtool. I am from UK, really, xperia z have 2 year of warranty? Awesome thx i didnt not know that.
PCC reduce the frequency of the problem but it still appear. My phone is untouched in terms of the bootloader

I don't know about warranty in the UK, at least the german law gives me 2 years of warranty. You could at least give it a try
1st April 2014, 10:18 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

627 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90

I don't know about warranty in the UK, at least the german law gives me 2 years of warranty. You could at least give it a try

Nope in UK is only one unfortunately, they've test and i have fry adreno cost of repair 250, no point so new phone soon... I might buy a mobo in ebay and have fun myself, just for experience
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread