Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,401 Members 39,128 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problem with themes!! [HELP]

Tip us?

iamkani
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 351

DONATE TO ME
Video Problem with themes!! [HELP]

I have installed some themes that changing stock icons and navigation bar and all.... but those themes not working. i'm on @niaboc79 [ROM][KK][LB,UB][.230] eXistenZ Ultimate | 1.5.5 | Light & Dark | AROMA | OTA | ROM. when i select a theme like that its only change wallpaper only.. and sometimes a massege coming xposed module updated..
i tired manually moved the themes to system>apps with premissions. and same result...

HELP!!!!!!
Sony Xperia

vanryan80
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up hahaha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkani View Post
I have installed some themes that changing stock icons and navigation bar and all.... but those themes not working. i'm on @niaboc79 [ROM][KK][LB,UB][.230] eXistenZ Ultimate | 1.5.5 | Light & Dark | AROMA | OTA | ROM. when i select a theme like that its only change wallpaper only.. and sometimes a massege coming xposed module updated..
i tired manually moved the themes to system>apps with premissions. and same result...

HELP!!!!!!

Im using Niaboc ROMS ultimate EXISTENZ VERSION 4.4.2 VERS OTA 1.5.5 ,,... i FLASH IT WITHOUT WIPE DATA ONLY WIPE CACHE AND PARTITIONS...THE ROMS IS DA BEST..WITHOUT LAGS AND ALSO I INSTALL FLASH RAJEEV NAVIGATIONS 5 BARS..
STILL WORKING GREAT...MAYBE U SHOULD DO SOME READING BOY'S...

iamkani
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 351

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanryan80 View Post
Im using Niaboc ROMS ultimate EXISTENZ VERSION 4.4.2 VERS OTA 1.5.5 ,,... i FLASH IT WITHOUT WIPE DATA ONLY WIPE CACHE AND PARTITIONS...THE ROMS IS DA BEST..WITHOUT LAGS AND ALSO I INSTALL FLASH RAJEEV NAVIGATIONS 5 BARS..
STILL WORKING GREAT...MAYBE U SHOULD DO SOME READING BOY'S...
Nro you didn't understand what my problem is😞😞 i hv no problem with the rom.. I already on new update of xtantion rom... I hv the problem on themes.. 😱😱😱

🇽🇵🇪🇷🇮🇦™ 🇿 👹
Sony Xperia

vanryan80
Old
(Last edited by vanryan80; 25th June 2014 at 05:45 PM.) Reason: lol
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Problem with changing themes?????

Quote:
Nro you didn't understand what my problem is���� i hv no problem with the rom.. I already on new update of xtantion rom... I hv the problem on themes.. ������

������������™ �� ��

Bro..i dont have any problem installing or flash new themes or other Theme using Rom existenz..
download the rom's back ... reinstall fresh..please do back up all ur important things.. maybe your olds apps got problems...
and also install xposed KK n Xposed installer ... i should be ok.. im using it now..with a new themes and also i try flashing new themes 4.3..i dont get any problems on it.... just follow the instructions on Niaboc Rom existenz 4.4 with ota update ...

iamkani
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 351

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanryan80 View Post
Bro..i dont have any problem installing or flash new themes or other Theme using Rom existenz..
download the rom's back ... reinstall fresh..please do back up all ur important things.. maybe your olds apps got problems...
and also install xposed KK n Xposed installer ... i should be ok.. im using it now..with a new themes and also i try flashing new themes 4.3..i dont get any problems on it.... just follow the instructions on Niaboc Rom existenz 4.4 with ota update ...
Did those themes change stock icons and navigation bar?? 😨😨 2 themes that includes on the rom orange and blue 1? And other themes on xda?? 😱😱

🇽🇵🇪🇷🇮🇦™ 🇿 👹
Sony Xperia

gripfly
Old
Thanks Meter 251

DONATE TO ME
Enable Super User mode in Xperia Xposed.
CORRECT ME IF I MAKE MISTAKES, I WANNA LEARN THIS LANGUAGE AND IF YOU CAN HELP ME I WILL BE THANKFUL!

thanks

androidfreak70
Old
Thanks Meter 263

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

HELP!!!!!!
reflash the rom with full wipe!!!!!!!! worked for me😀

Xperia™ Z (C6602) with tapatalk
THATS FROM MY XPERIA™ Z
With:

Android 4.4.2
---------------------------------------------------
don't forget hit thanks if helped
-----------------------------------------------------
and ALWAYS QUOTE my posts if you replying to my post!