Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,752 Members 39,664 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] problem with Xperia z

Tip us?

oohjerry
Old
(Last edited by oohjerry; 6th August 2014 at 05:45 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] problem with Xperia z

Hello all, I recently did OTA upgrade of my XL from 4.1.2 to 4.2 and then to 4.3
When I upgraded to 4.2, I noticed that the display started to appear 'Shaky' kind of vibrate on some part of the display and I also noticed that developer option is no longer in the menu and the screenshot option on the power isnt there, and rhe NFC seems not to be working + there on no NFC in the send option wjen sending things out no beam either then I tried to upgrade to 4.3 if that fixes it but same. Anyone experienced these and is there any Fix? I doubt I want to updrading to 4.4

androidtweaker1
Old
Thanks Meter 253
Quote:
Originally Posted by oohjerry View Post
Hello all, I recently did OTA upgrade of my XL from 4.1.2 to 4.2 and then to 4.3
When I upgraded to 4.2, I noticed that the display started to appear 'Shaky' kind of vibrate on some part of the display and I also noticed that developer option is no longer in the menu and the screenshot option on the power isnt there, and rhe NFC seems not to be working + there on no NFC in the send option wjen sending things out no beam either then I tried to upgrade to 4.3 if that fixes it but same. Anyone experienced these and is there any Fix? I doubt I want to updrading to 4.4
Post in the ZL forum
Hit thanks if helped

“You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you ― John Bunyan”

Current Devices
Sony Xperia Z:Stock 4.4.4 Rooted
Samsung Galaxy Nexus: Dirty Unicorns
The Following User Says Thank You to androidtweaker1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]