Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,660 Members 54,307 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Process System is not responding + Bootloop

Tip us?

yus4eel
Old
(Last edited by yus4eel; 31st May 2014 at 11:44 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default Process System is not responding + Bootloop

So last night I turned my phone off and put it on the charger. This morning when trying to boot up I get an error that process system is not responding and whether I choose wait or to close the program, after a few moments the phone reboots itself. The only way to fully turn it off is with power+volume up. I can't do a factory reset or anything involving an internet or cell connection on the phone. When I try to do a factory reset It will tell me system is not responding and reboot again. I have a Tmobile XZ C6606, and I am using xubuntu 14.04 right now. Any help?

EDIT:
Also I have manually uninstalled all downloaded apps and I have booted into safe mode and the same thing occurs

androidfreak70
Old
Thanks Meter 255

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by yus4eel View Post
So last night I turned my phone off and put it on the charger. This morning when trying to boot up I get an error that process system is not responding and whether I choose wait or to close the program, after a few moments the phone reboots itself. The only way to fully turn it off is with power+volume up. I can't do a factory reset or anything involving an internet or cell connection on the phone. When I try to do a factory reset It will tell me system is not responding and reboot again. I have a Tmobile XZ C6606, and I am using xubuntu 14.04 right now. Any help?

EDIT:
Also I have manually uninstalled all downloaded apps and I have booted into safe mode and the same thing occurs
Flash ftf file with flashtool
THATS FROM MY XPERIA™ Z
With:

Android 4.4.2
---------------------------------------------------
don't forget hit thanks if helped
-----------------------------------------------------
and ALWAYS QUOTE my posts if you replying to my post!

moazamsumra
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by yus4eel View Post

EDIT:
i have the same problem .. My phone suddenly stopped working error is PROCESS SYSTEM FAILURE and then it automatically restarts. Please guide me to get my phone back to life .. Xperia z c6602

Rajeev
Old
Thanks Meter 7194

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by moazamsumra View Post
i have the same problem .. My phone suddenly stopped working error is PROCESS SYSTEM FAILURE and then it automatically restarts. Please guide me to get my phone back to life .. Xperia z c6602
Follow This Guide

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2229250
If You Like My Work Please Consider A Small Donation

For Donating Click Below

Please Do The Following:
Sign In To Your PayPal Account Page
Go To 'Send Payment'
Enter My Email ID "dipesh.febrius@gmail.com"
Option "Personal Payment" Doesn't Work For India, So Kindly Set "Online Purchases". And Check Goods or Service (Preferably Service)
Make The Payment of The Desired Amount of Donation You Want To Send.
Thank You For Your Kind Donations!
The Following User Says Thank You to Rajeev For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]