no purple ligh, cant enter recovery mode, cant root on xperia Z

Search This thread

feifeiluv

May 24, 2014
after i turn off my xperia z, there no any notification light while i turn on my xperia z, i press on and press vol up button but cant enter recovery mode

i had try use ABD to help me reboot and enter recovery mode but my device only reboot but no enter recovery mode also

i had try to use dual recovery but i fail to install the another recovery on my device, it show device not support

i try to root my device but fail also

any idea to solve this problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-24-12-48-47.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-24-12-48-47.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 1,372

androidtweaker1

May 15, 2014
after i turn off my xperia z, there no any notification light while i turn on my xperia z, i press on and press vol up button but cant enter recovery mode

i had try use ABD to help me reboot and enter recovery mode but my device only reboot but no enter recovery mode also

i had try to use dual recovery but i fail to install the another recovery on my device, it show device not support

To enter the recovery mode follow the below steps.
Power off>power on>Press volume up down keys alternately when you see the Sony logo.
Hit thanks if helped :good:

kingvortex

Mar 25, 2010
You actually need to have flashed a custom recovery to be able to enter it.....
In your case, you will have to downgrade to a 4.2.2 stock rom, then install XZDualRecovery with the unrooted install method, as there is no way to directly root the firmware version you currently have installed without unlocking the bootloader.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

androidtweaker1

May 15, 2014

PM me will run you through the instructions.

Reactions: sajeel and Kaherdin

Thespiller

Nov 8, 2015
Did u get fixed? Tk my phone to shop for faulty battery, got it bk wiped no root, bk on stock rim and now no recovery mode at all

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

PM me will run you through the instructions.